+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 121 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1210

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    Both Promox and Medical Wellness Center have good prescribed medications you can take.

I should know. Not sure why this thread is saying Promox is gone, they're definitely not.
    This thread was created at the time Dr Klein passed away. I was an EX Dr Klein patient for years until his EX wife Dorrie and her husband Tony who worked at Dr Kleins clinic decided to scrap promox and stopped selling the products at the time.

That’s when I found Murray Avenue Apothecary, also to add Promox is no longer shipped international at this current time, so patients like me and other international clients use The Medical Wellnes Center.

Both Promox and Medical Wellness Center have good prescribed medications you can take.

I should know. Not sure why this thread is saying Promox is gone, they're definitely not.
    I thought that Promox was dead and MWC just did prescriptions? What's the highest % minoxidil that they do as a liquid solution?

Promox sells 15%, but they would probably do higher if you asked them to (and the doctor approved it).

That said, I didn't think Murray did their 30% scripted product to people living outside the United States? That's news to me.

I purchase non hair related medication, from MedicalWellnessCenter.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    This thread was created at the time Dr Klein passed away. I was an EX Dr Klein patient for years until his EX wife Dorrie and her husband Tony who worked at Dr Kleins clinic decided to scrap promox and stopped selling the products at the time.

That’s when I found Murray Avenue Apothecary, also to add Promox is no longer shipped international at this current time, so patients like me and other international clients use The Medical Wellnes Center.
    Jazz - thanks for getting back to me. It's good to hear from you.

I like the 15% lotion, but if I use too much it makes me feel grotty and tired the next day, and I find it difficult to apply as my hair is long.

I wonder if Susan is able to produce the formula as a spray/liquid solution?

Promox sells 15%, but they would probably do higher if you asked them to (and the doctor approved it).

That said, I didn't think Murray did their 30% scripted product to people living outside the United States? That's news to me.

I purchase non hair related medication, from MedicalWellnessCenter.com.
    I like the look of the Promox 10% spray but it doesn't appear that they ship outside of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Jazz - thanks for getting back to me. It's good to hear from you.

I like the 15% lotion, but if I use too much it makes me feel grotty and tired the next day, and I find it difficult to apply as my hair is long.

I wonder if Susan is able to produce the formula as a spray/liquid solution?
    Hey I am well mate, always busy working and hectic life. In regards to the lotion I measured the pump, as mentioned before 6 squirts will be 1ml. 1ml is the recommended dosage, so only use 6 squirts. Also to add I use mine in the morning as it is 15%.

My hair is currently long and I know what you mean. I part my hair with a comb and create a scalp line, then I apply the lotion directly on the scalp and massage for a couple seconds, try this method.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Well fingers crossed and it's better for you as they based in US where I'm in the uk, that's what I really want aswell they already formulate the lotion and cream side of things. But the pharmacist is 100% confident she can formulate the spray, they use proper lab equipment il post full details once they confirm everything. Right now I need to post them the products I have on Tuesday, luckily I have some 10% DMI prescription spray left. I'm also trying to make sure they charge us the same price we payed Dr Klein, I'm going to tell them to lower cost as possible so all his ex patients can give them the business and we can carry on getting what we use currently.

I have given up on Dorrie at Dr kleins office, I been feeling low since he passed away, I been messaging Dorrie to help find a doctor and I had no luck! Also the fact they only selling 5% bloody minxodiol means us old patients could lose ground as some of us have been using high grade stuff for years!
    You're just getting money off these people. Let me say this, your name is still on the medicalwellnesscenter list. I don't believe you at all. And Regenere sells everywhere in the United States.

You are such a con artist.

They can get ******* from Canada if they're interested in that.

For people that are reading these posts, If you live in the UK, there are a LOT more options
    for getting high Minoxidil than the United States. There's MinoxidilKing, and lots of others.

I wouldn't really listen to what is being said here. Also, Regenere DOES sell Promox, and has
    been doing so for some time.

You're just getting money off these people. Let me say this, your name is still on the medicalwellnesscenter list. I don't believe you at all. And Regenere sells everywhere in the United States.

You are such a con artist.

They can get ******* from Canada if they're interested in that.
    That’s fine I respect your views, as mentioned before if you care to check all threads and posts dating back to 2012, plus when Dr Klein passed away you will understand the reason behind my threads and posts. I always praised Dr Klein for years until he passed away.

In regards to my name being placed on their website, I never asked for this and neither do I make money or gain any monetary needs from any company. I pay for my products and I am more than happy to proof. As mentioned I have nothing to prove to you or anyone as I help people from my heart not for money needs like most people in this world.

For people that are reading these posts, If you live in the UK, there are a LOT more options
    for getting high Minoxidil than the United States. There's MinoxidilKing, and lots of others.

I wouldn't really listen to what is being said here. Also, Regenere DOES sell Promox, and has
    been doing so for some time.

This is fantastic do they also contain finesteride?