+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 121 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1210

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    lets also not forget for those that have even tried susans lotion, and have had to use the medical wellness pharmacy to get the prescription, that it asks you how did you hear about purchasing this products, and Jazz's name is on of the boxes you click. So i dont know if he gets commission whenever anyone clicks his name or what, but its suspicious. if he's not getting a percentage of the sales, why would his name even be on there?
    You are so right my friend, as usual. That said, I actually gained (lost) one full Norwood number on Progesterone. It's definitely not a Norwood II. But I went from a "classic" Norwood four (hairline, then vertex loss), to a SOLID Norwood three. And I'm NOT talking
    about Norwood 3V (vertex, and severely receding hairline). It's a solid three.

It did much more for my vertex than hairline, on the other hand, I need to try dermarolling. Big mistake on my part.

Live and learn I guess.

For the record, Dr. Klein formula is decent, in my opinion.

Recently purchased it, had no issues at all, except the Pay Pal was a little suspicious, in my own
    opinion. Had to make a Pay Pal account to pay them.

Other than that, it is very smooth. It's less solid than Murray's, but I still think Murray has a much superior
    quality to it. So, I can't really bad mouth Murray's, because I've been using them since 2012.

That said, I'm equally impressed with Promox (Klein's product) as well.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    Their lotion, which I also get for myself, has a smaller tube. I just noticed that (a half inch maybe?).

Kind of pissed off, to be honest. I asked Susan this.

Did you see the same thing?
    Was definitely wrong about this. They just had a supply order issue during April, and they have the longer tubes.

It is by weight, and the weight was the same.

@Administrator - Could you please remove blog number 1087?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Jazz,
    I've been on fin and niz since 2006
    Minoxidil and tricomin since roughly 2008
    I used topical spiro on and off and dr. Lees seemed to provide results. The others weren't as good.

I was about nw3 when I started and during my peak results 2008-2010 I reached about a nw 2.5 and thickened up nicely. I've lost a lot of ground since then and I think I'm at about baseline. I tried RU on my hairline the last ~7 months with no results. I'm thinking of adding dut. My scalp gets inflamed often and I have Revita on the way right now. Kind of adamant on using Revita as it has silicones and that can potentially prevent topicals from absorbing into the scalp as it coats the scalp and hair.
    Hey sorry to hear and sorry about the late reply, what dosage were you trying RU? Same dosage as Fiensteride? RU is more powerfull than DUT, maybe you were using less dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey sorry to hear and sorry about the late reply, what dosage were you trying RU? Same dosage as Fiensteride? RU is more powerfull than DUT, maybe you were using less dosage?
    I was just using on hairline. So 1/4 of a ml of 50g/ml solution which comes out to about 12.5g.

As a side note, I've bought the litre bottle of Revita and like it to far. Really helps with inflammation. However I notice the ingredients have silicone. I've read on the UK website for rogaine that users should use a shampoo without silicones as they can potentially coat the scalp and limit absorption. What are your thoughts on this?

What shampoos do you use and on what frequency?

Hey I use Regenepure Dr and Revita been doing so for the past 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey I use Regenepure Dr and Revita been doing so for the past 3 years.
    Both daily? Alternate? Please more info

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Both daily? Alternate? Please more info
    Yes have been doing so for 3 years, I pre cleanse with Nioxin and scrubber.

Morning time I use 925ml Revita and night use Regenepure Dr. Than twice a week I had some 2% nizoral to my Regenepure shampoo.

Anyone get Susan's stuff analyzed by an independent lab? I used Dr. Lee's x.a.n.d.ro.x. AND IT WORKED. I'm going to try su's stuff, depending...BUT Ive been using dutasteride since Lee disappeared and it's been good at holding off worsening balding, not much regrowth, it is dose dependent though. I use .5 mg a day with grapefruit juice. going to try 1.5mg a day or every other day based on this- http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/duta...ge-discussion/

Quote Originally Posted by meep View Post
    Anyone get Susan's stuff analyzed by an independent lab? I used Dr. Lee's x.a.n.d.ro.x. AND IT WORKED. I'm going to try su's stuff, depending...BUT Ive been using dutasteride since Lee disappeared and it's been good at holding off worsening balding, not much regrowth, it is dose dependent though. I use .5 mg a day with grapefruit juice. going to try 1.5mg a day or every other day based on this- http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/duta...ge-discussion/

Tried the same thing you did. Two formulas that have worked for me are Susan's (Medical Wellness Center), and Promox (Regenere). Both have really helped me a lot. The formula above I have used. It worked for a friend of mine, but not for me.