+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1210

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Wow, how you finding it? What did you use prior to 30% as that's a big step. Any results or headache etc? Be carefull not to derma roll and apply that straight after!

The price is 49.99, for a six month prescription. For the thirty percent, it's 99.00 per month (60 ml tube). If they approve you, you are charged 49.99.

Susan Mernstein makes it. And she used to make medications for the late Dr. Klein. (The only place you can get it at is Murray Avenue Alcotherapy, located in Pittsburgh PA, US. She owns Murray Avenue Alcotherapy.

The Progesterone is doing the most work though. Highly recommend it. The thirty percent is growing my hair really fast, which is what I want at this point in my life. As for my own experience, that is when my hair started to grow back. And I'm not a young guy.

Wow, how you finding it? What did you use prior to 30% as that's a big step. Any results or headache etc? Be carefull not to derma roll and apply that straight after!
    The only side effect I got was swelling in my ankles. That was when I put too much on (more than prescribed amount). I put four times that amount on my hair. Wasn't a good choice on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post

The price is 49.99, for a six month prescription. For the thirty percent, it's 99.00 per month (60 ml tube). If they approve you, you are charged 49.99.

Susan Mernstein makes it. And she used to make medications for the late Dr. Klein. (The only place you can get it at is Murray Avenue Alcotherapy, located in Pittsburgh PA, US. She owns Murray Avenue Alcotherapy.

The Progesterone is doing the most work though. Highly recommend it. The thirty percent is growing my hair really fast, which is what I want at this point in my life. As for my own experience, that is when my hair started to grow back. And I'm not a young guy.
    Haha, that's why I created this thread, I found her when Dr Klein passed away. I was a EX Dr Klein patient until he passed away, than I switched to Susan's stuff ever since and does a fantastic job.

The only side effect I got was swelling in my ankles. That was when I put too much on (more than prescribed amount). I put four times that amount on my hair. Wasn't a good choice on my part.

Any pictures, imagine derma rolling with 30% I reckon that would be awesome regrowth, although a bit risky in regards to side effects.

Any pictures, imagine derma rolling with 30% I reckon that would be awesome regrowth, although a bit risky in regards to side effects.
    That would be crazy, and in a bad way. Would never even think of dermarolling with a thirty percent.

So, what do you currently get from Susan's pharmacy? What percentage, and what mixture?

That would be crazy, and in a bad way. Would never even think of dermarolling with a thirty percent.

So, what do you currently get from Susan's pharmacy? What percentage, and what mixture?
    Hey I been using her;

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.25% progesteone

I use 1% Hydocortisone once week, most people also add 0.1% Hydocortisone.

Hey guys how is everyone, I'm still about to help anyone needing my help. Also to add guys worth adding a derma roller in your regime as 1mm alongside 1.5mm needle works with wounding once a week and rolling every other day. I seen a huge improvement in the amount of hairs around my forehead and temples.

Hi Jazz1,
    How long have you been using all these ingredients. I am 27 and just stopped propecia a month ago. I had good results but needed to stop for for blood work and now I don't really want to take it everyday for years and years. I hope you don't mind me asking but at what age did you notice hair loss? I am looking for a good topical but I am concerned that 15% minoxidil is too high of amount to start with. And my doctor said Progesterone will feminize me so now I am concerned about the progesterone. Did you notice that the topical stopped hair loss or do you use any oral medications for hair loss. I wonder if the Finesteride with low dose minoxidil would be good. OR low dose minoxidil with azelaic acid and tretinoin. If you can let me know your thoughts.
    Thanks!

Default Help with topical

Hi Jazz1,
    How long have you been using all these ingredients. I am 27 and just stopped propecia a month ago. I had good results but needed to stop for for blood work and now I don't really want to take it everyday for years and years. I hope you don't mind me asking but at what age did you notice hair loss? I am looking for a good topical but I am concerned that 15% minoxidil is too high of amount to start with. And my doctor said Progesterone will feminize me so now I am concerned about the progesterone. Did you notice that the topical stopped shedding or do you use any oral medications for hair loss. I wonder if topical Finesteride with low dose minoxidil would be good. OR low dose minoxidil with azelaic acid and Tretinoin. If you can, let me know your thoughts.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sleeme View Post
    Hi Jazz1,
    How long have you been using all these ingredients. I am 27 and just stopped propecia a month ago. I had good results but needed to stop for for blood work and now I don't really want to take it everyday for years and years. I hope you don't mind me asking but at what age did you notice hair loss? I am looking for a good topical but I am concerned that 15% minoxidil is too high of amount to start with. And my doctor said Progesterone will feminize me so now I am concerned about the progesterone. Did you notice that the topical stopped shedding or do you use any oral medications for hair loss. I wonder if topical Finesteride with low dose minoxidil would be good. OR low dose minoxidil with azelaic acid and Tretinoin. If you can, let me know your thoughts.
    Thanks!
    Jazz will give u advise on this but I will give u my experience with progesterone. I have used progesterone from belvravia in 8% with caffeine and Susan's which is natural in different strengths minoxidil. I got no sidea which affect turned melts feminine. I still lean and very athletic. I don't have man boobs. The ingredient I got sides from was fin. I got depressed, Lost a lot of muscle and sexual sides.

Do your own research. You will find that synthetic and natural progesterone react differently to the body and that synthetic is what has been largely studied.

Start here:

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazin...terone/page-01

Oh I started progesterone at 28