+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 121 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1210

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Looking forward to the pics

What ever happened to mark? He used to sing praises for all kinds of treatments like ru and proxiphen then he just disappeared.

Hey sorry I been so busy extremely busy lately working, my cousin failed to provide me decent pictures. The sad part I have helped so many people and they fail to post pictures to help the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Transam View Post
    Hi Jazz, I'm new to this site, but not hairloss forums in general. I noticed how you have experience with different types of Minox...What's your opinion on 'Polaris Labs'? I've heard great things about the brand. I just got my hands on NR10. I'd love to use it, but I don't want to waste my time with Snake Oil.
    My 5% Rogaine Foam isn't working like it used to, when I first tried it back in 2011. I took a long break from it, & DHT absolutely killed my follicles.
    Now I'm on DUT, FIN & Estradiol. Hopefully NR10 with 16% Minox can be the icing on the cake....Sorry to ramble lol
    Wow you are on a strong regime, Unfortunatly minoxidol can only hold your hair so much! You need to determine if DUT is working first? Another stronger option is RU58841 or CB-03-01.

I tried the Polaris stuff I did not like their gritty mixture, I have heard mixed results so I guess you can try .

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Still holding my breath waiting for pics...
    Hey John I wish the people I have helped and used her lotions ould post their pictures. Shame as their are a few guys on this thread that don't wish to post!

Guys I been doing something different, I been dermarolling once per day on 1mm needle. I did at first use those cheap eBay ones, they kept pulling my hair out. Now I'm using the Dr Derma roller at 1mm and this one slightly more expensive does not pull my hair one bit, I will post pictures later. I tested this on my forehead with Susan's mixture and now my forehead has become like a ware wolf! I been taking regular pictures I will update to show what I mean .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey John I wish the people I have helped and used her lotions ould post their pictures. Shame as their are a few guys on this thread that don't wish to post!
    HI Jazz,

thanks for your continued activity on this thread and site in general.
    I am using Susan's lotions but to be honest I see not improvement, actually more thinning of the crown and temples.

I just bought a dera roller yesterday and going to try that with minox.
    good to hear you are having success.
    any advice on this please?

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    HI Jazz,

thanks for your continued activity on this thread and site in general.
    I am using Susan's lotions but to be honest I see not improvement, actually more thinning of the crown and temples.

I just bought a dera roller yesterday and going to try that with minox.
    good to hear you are having success.
    any advice on this please?
    Funny you replied I been derma rolling at 1mm needle with Dr Derma roller now but cheap one worked aswell, only difference the Dr derma roller does not pull my hair. My forehead has tons of hairs, I look like a wolf. I will post pictures tommorow, on the other hand have you halt your hairloss? Is finesteride working? Minoxidil can not work unless you have blocked the DHT. Unless you need a stronger regime like, DUT/RU58841/CB-03-01.

Hey guys I been derma rolling 1mm needle every other day, plus wounding on 1.5mm needle, my forehead has a line of new hairs I look like a wolf . I started my whole scalp now, the cheap needles work but for long scalp hair they pull, the Dr derma roller I bought doesnt seems to pull my hair, cost slightly more.

I have promised pictures please give me time as I'm tracking the progress and allowing my hair to grow, these are vellus hairs maybe few turned terminal around temples hairline region. I'm going to try Folligen route to see if the vellus ones turn terminal.

Hey guys how is everyone? I was away on holiday just got back, i started to derma roll again as I saw some sweet results when I was derma rolling on the following method. I didn't use Susan's lotion after derma rolling in the morning as that gave me a bad headache, instead I do the 5% regaine after at night.

I bought the Dr Derma roller that seem to not pull my hair, the cheap ones on eBay work but they pulled my hair when long.

The method I'm doing is;

1mm every other day lightly for absorption, I tend to use this on the days I use hair oils.

1.5mm once a week, slight wounding to create stem cell reaction.

Also to add one of my work friends just had a transplant in India he payed £1500 for 8,000 plus grafts FUE 3 day procedure. I saw him the other day 8months post op and his results are Amazing considering what he payed! He was a NR7 and now looks NR1 scale whole scalp coverage.

Just wanted to say I am currently taking thirty percent Minoxidil, mixed with topical Finasteride and Progesterone. Never tried Promax, but I might some day in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    Just wanted to say I am currently taking thirty percent Minoxidil, mixed with topical Finasteride and Progesterone. Never tried Promax, but I might some day in the future.

Wow, how you finding it? What did you use prior to 30% as that's a big step. Any results or headache etc? Be carefull not to derma roll and apply that straight after!