Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cichlidfort
    • Jan 2013

A new topical fin solution?

I know propecia/fin/dut are stone-age hairless solutions but isn't there suppose to be some topical fin that works more effective than taking a pill with reduced sides? Something like that? If there is, can anyone point me in the right direction? I guess the name of the game is to maintain as best as you can what you have now until something revolutionizing comes out. Thanks everyone!
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

Promox was the one by Dr Oscar Klein, now he's dead I'm struggling find a doctor to prescribe it to me. It's a shame, this in my eyes is the ultimate hairloss topical, seems all the good stuff is vanishing.

Comment

• cichlidfort
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
      Promox was the one by Dr Oscar Klein, now he's dead I'm struggling find a doctor to prescribe it to me. It's a shame, this in my eyes is the ultimate hairloss topical, seems all the good stuff is vanishing.
      Promox isn't online to buy? Also, can you go into detail why it's the ultimate hairloss topical?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
        • Dec 2012

Hasson and Wong is prescribing it, Rahal is working on a formulation to start prescribing and so is Dr. Greco.

Comment

• cichlidfort
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
          Hasson and Wong is prescribing it, Rahal is working on a formulation to start prescribing and so is Dr. Greco.
          Thank you. So it's available through Hasson and Wong currently? And you're referring to topical fin correct?

Comment

• Jazz1
            Inactive
            • Aug 2012

I used it for 3 years I still have a years supply but need to find a doctor to prescribe it, all I can say is if you can get hold of Promox use it and see. A guy called chris on hairlosshelp never would spend money on topical minoxidol stuff his crown was thin for years. Ask him what Happend when he used Promox spray DMI prescription, his crown started growing back and thickening.

Comment

• cichlidfort
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
              I used it for 3 years I still have a years supply but need to find a doctor to prescribe it, all I can say is if you can get hold of Promox use it and see. A guy called chris on hairlosshelp never would spend money on topical minoxidol stuff his crown was thin for years. Ask him what Happend when he used Promox spray DMI prescription, his crown started growing back and thickening.
              Can any doctor prescribe it? Is this readily available at any pharmacy? And, did you get sides from it? Thanks.

Comment

• Jazz1
                Inactive
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by cichlidfort
                Can any doctor prescribe it? Is this readily available at any pharmacy? And, did you get sides from it? Thanks.
                No sides, doctors are not helping but look at my recent thread I might be able to help.

Comment

• Jazz1
                  Inactive
                  • Aug 2012

Here:
                  https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...-you-need-help.

Comment

• kobefan234
                    • Nov 2013

Lot's of peptide companies have liquid finasteride. ( no Rx ) I would assume that this could be an alternative to promox.

Comment

• Jazz1
                      Inactive
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by kobefan234
                      Lot's of peptide companies have liquid finasteride. ( no Rx ) I would assume that this could be an alternative to promox.
                      It was the 3 main Ingredients that worked great, azelaic acid, progesterone and FIN alongside minxodiol.

Comment

Working...