Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matt1978
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by drybone
    Wow. Those are amazing results for only 4200 grafts. The density would appear to be over 10,000 grafts. Is the patient using gel and toppik or any other kind of concealer?
    I am using styling products but no hair loss concealers. The hair count of the 4312 grafts was approximately 7700.

Comment

• Haircure
      • May 2014

Originally posted by matt1978
      12.5 months post op
      The pictures you posted at 12 months show your hair to be much denser and fuller compared to these pictures, where you can see a lot of scalp in the mid scalp area. Not to discredit the incredible result of the surgery, but the first set of pictures look much better in terms of results. Even though there was clearly a lighting difference it still looked much fuller.

Comment

• matt1978
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Haircure
        The pictures you posted at 12 months show your hair to be much denser and fuller compared to these pictures, where you can see a lot of scalp in the mid scalp area. Not to discredit the incredible result of the surgery, but the first set of pictures look much better in terms of results. Even though there was clearly a lighting difference it still looked much fuller.
        No worries. The differences can be explained as follows.

In the latest photos my hair had been cut the week before and was probably at least an inch shorter. During the day at Dr Konior's office I met a few prospective patients. They inspected my hair and it got a little bit scruffy which exposes the thinness more, especially at the back.

The most telling difference though is the lighting. My pictures at the start of the thread are indoor natural daylight whereas the 12.5 month ones are under harsh lights.

I've actually stopped dyeing my hair now to lower the scalp visibility. I'm about 30% grey!

BTW I have a video of the result: https://vimeo.com/107755371

Comment

Working...