+ Reply to Thread

Default My Hairloss: what should I do?

hey Guys,

So I need some advice on my Hairloss, to be honest it consumes my thoughts constantly and I already deal with depression, when my hair is completely dry you can't notice much but that doesn't tell the whole story and I feel the vast thinness. I have been trying to cope with natural supplements but from the majority of feedback I've read on hairloss forums it seems I am totally wasting my time with that.

I actually just bought about 6 months worth of a regime I'm regretting including:

-Shin Mein DHT Blocker
    -GNC ultra nourish hair vitamin for men
    -Tricomin Follicle Spray
    -Revita Shampoo/ Dermaroller comb

it wasn't until this weekend when a friend commented on how thin my hair has become after coming out of a lake that I've considered its probably time to attack my hairloss more agressively with perhaps the big 3.

I am terribly afraid of the potential side effects of Procepia (like many) but if it makes sense to start early and preserve what I have instead of waiting for things to get worse then I guess I am ready to take the plunge.

take a look at my photo's, any advice would be greatly appreciated I know there's a lot of knowledgeable people here!

burning questions
    1)I'm 24 and one of the reasons I've avoided minoxidil is the whole "losses effectiveness" aspect of it, I rather save its effectiveness for when things get desperate if it's only gonna last for short-term, am I wrong?

2)I like to go to the gym and have a sex life, is Procepia going to destroy both my athletic body and sexual ability? I plan on starting with only 0.25mg

3)is there an effective way to combat Procepia side effects? my potential aggressive regime will include lipogaine, fin 0.25mg, Revita, and Crinagen..how's that sound?

picture breakdown- dry hair 1# - dry hair 2# -dry hair 3# -soaking out of shower 1# - soaking out of shower 2# - soaking out of shower combed down - 2 mins after shower natural dry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dry Hair 1#.jpg

Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	34277   Click image for larger version

Name:	dry hair 3#.jpg

Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	34283   Click image for larger version

Name:	dry hair 2#.jpg

Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	34278   Click image for larger version

Name:	soaking wet out of shower 1#.jpg

Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	34279   Click image for larger version

Name:	soaking wet out of shower 2#.jpg

Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	34280   Click image for larger version

Name:	soaking wet out of shower combed down.jpg

Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	34281   Click image for larger version

Name:	2 mins after shower natural dry.JPG

Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	34282  

1)I'm 24 and one of the reasons I've avoided minoxidil is the whole "losses effectiveness" aspect of it, I rather save its effectiveness for when things get desperate if it's only gonna last for short-term, am I wrong?

2)I like to go to the gym and have a sex life, is Procepia going to destroy both my athletic body and sexual ability? I plan on starting with only 0.25mg

3)is there an effective way to combat Procepia side effects? my potential aggressive regime will include lipogaine, fin 0.25mg, Revita, and Crinagen..how's that sound?
    1) Minoxidil won't work any better or longer if you start using it later. If you plan on using it, start now.

2) Lol, it probably won't affect any of these activities
    But if you have persistent side effects after six months, stop taking the drug and everything will return to normal. There is no proof of possible persistent erectyle dysfunction after patients stop taking finasteride. Only posts from random guys on the internet, nothing from actual studies. The manufacturers probably added this on the list of possible side effects to cover their ass in case they were being sued.

3) Stay in shape, practice sport regularly and don't think about it.

Yeah I agree with Vlatch, I would start propecia right away along with minoxidil. If I had done that at 27 rather than at 29-30 I would have more hair now. Also Im not trying to minimize your problems but I totally would be grateful to have your head of hair. just stop it where its at now and you will be fine.

Big 3,

Finesteride,
    Minoxidol,
    Regenepure shampoo DR and NT daily with conditioner.

Extras, tricomin, hair oils, spiro cream, topical DHT inhibitors, but avoid saw palmetto it will like me make you lose more hair.