+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WOW the bubble some people live in. A real cure which will change these guys lives doesnt make you happy because the cause is different than ours. How F'dup are you.

Seem like one of those twisted people that if they could cure themselves today but would be condemning the rest of us would do it. I saw the thread earlier on this and am ridiculously happy for all these guys.
    Anyone on here who isnt happy for these guys NEVER deserve to be cured. This treatment wont likely yield any treatment for us but who cares. seems like a lot of guys have lost a lot more than their hair.

All this guy ever does is whine. No one cares about us..No one cures us. What have you done to cure yourself?

you should have gone into the field, or become wealthy and fund research. No breakthrough or article is ever good enough for you. Pretty sure I could list 50 worst situations to have/be experiencing than hairloss off the top of me head.

Quote Originally Posted by CAlex View Post
    WOW the bubble some people live in. A real cure which will change these guys lives doesnt make you happy because the cause is different than ours. How F'dup are you.

Seem like one of those twisted people that if they could cure themselves today but would be condemning the rest of us would do it. I saw the thread earlier on this and am ridiculously happy for all these guys.
    Anyone on here who isnt happy for these guys NEVER deserve to be cured. This treatment wont likely yield any treatment for us but who cares. seems like a lot of guys have lost a lot more than their hair.

All this guy ever does is whine. No one cares about us..No one cures us. What have you done to cure yourself?

you should have gone into the field, or become wealthy and fund research. No breakthrough or article is ever good enough for you. Pretty sure I could list 50 worst situations to have/be experiencing than hairloss off the top of me head.
    Wow, the lack of relativity some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    It's shitty news for us because while a small minority get a (much needed) break, the rest of us, in vastly larger numbers, STILL get overlooked. What life has taught me is that no matter how much great shit happens for others, people in general still don't give a damn about you (or me). So while I recognize their needs for treatment, it still doesn't help the fact that researchers, doctors and society as a whole have done shit all for us except for demonizing our condition to the point where it's become socially ACCEPTED to mock us for it.

So... am I happy? No, I'm still screwed. You won't see a smile on my face when I see this effing curse be wiped off the planet for myself and all other bald men that deserve MUCH BETTER.
    In the UK we have this tabloid newspaper called 'The Sun'. They like to put certain words in capital letters, too, to help the reader know what they're supposed to think, it's basically a comic book for grown ups and free-thinking people with ONE brain cell tend to avoid it. It would be nice if you could do us the courtesy of letting us form our own opinions without being spoon fed in capital letters, it's pretty demeaning.

I thought after the PGD2 connection we realized that AA and MPB were actually more similar than previously thought?

They are obviously both inflammation/immune system issues. While not the same, I'm pretty sure they are not vastly different to the point we should ignore AA solutions completely.