+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My only question now is if I use this machine should I change up the mixture? Im planning on using;

PG + ethanol

OR

NMP + ethanol + glycerol

Quote Originally Posted by thickerhair View Post
    I bought this Galvanic machine. Now I'm waiting for the CB to use it. I will share my results.

http://www.amazon.com/Project-Beauty...J33D9N167BSDYJ

This is the same Galvanic technology Cosmos used so I see no reason why it shouldn't work. Yes Hydro4 is slightly different then Iontophoresis but at the end of the day its still Galvanic technology.

I read some study (didnt save link) where a Galvanic device was used with Minox and they observed 8x increase in the drug hitting the hair.
    If it works out I'll just go with one of those instead, my miniaturization is rather slow so I'm not desperate yet. Like the study you mentioned, I believe that devices like these can increase the effectiveness of other products along with CB. Hope it works, could be a major improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Cosmo did NOT use iontophoresis. They used Hydroelectrophoresis.

A thread on this can be found here:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...-device-for-CB
    I can't find any mention that they used hydroelectrophoresis except on this forum... from cosmo themselves:

"The study results show that CB-03-01, applied to the scalp through iontophoresis, was more effective than cyproterone-acetate and 17alpha-estradiol in the improvement of the follicular density, the hair shaft diameter, the pull test, and in reducing sebaceous gland size and, as a consequence, sebum production."

http://www.cosmophar...2010-10-06.aspx

I've been doing my homework regarding iontophoresis and galvanic devices. Polarity of the substances we want to use may be an issue. Also, I read about "galvanic burns" from too high a frequency or treating an area too long, and I'm not sure if the amount of CB, RU, or whatever were using will be enough for a device. Apparently the area treated needs to be well saturated. If anyone knows more about this please elaborate.

Any updates Kudu?

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    Any updates Kudu?
    Sorry, just now saw your post. Unfortunately I've been extremely busy these past few weeks, EMT and advanced placement classes are a really bad combination if you want free time haha. If someone can try and find out about ionic gels and if they can be used for different chemicals (in our case, CB). I believe how it would work is by first applying a CB solution to the scalp, then applying the ionic gel. That way when you run the diodes over the treated area the ionic force pushes the gel into the scalp with the CB. Just speculating from what I've read. Now we may also be able to mix the CB with an ionic gel and apply it all at once, which would be more convenient. The cost of the gels, amount of CB needed, time and effort of each application, and how often to apply are just a few of the variables.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    Sorry, just now saw your post. Unfortunately I've been extremely busy these past few weeks, EMT and advanced placement classes are a really bad combination if you want free time haha. If someone can try and find out about ionic gels and if they can be used for different chemicals (in our case, CB). I believe how it would work is by first applying a CB solution to the scalp, then applying the ionic gel. That way when you run the diodes over the treated area the ionic force pushes the gel into the scalp with the CB. Just speculating from what I've read. Now we may also be able to mix the CB with an ionic gel and apply it all at once, which would be more convenient. The cost of the gels, amount of CB needed, time and effort of each application, and how often to apply are just a few of the variables.
    Keep working on it my friend, we're really onto something here!!

200+300 for CB or whatever is completely worth it if the results are significant, add an HT to round out the rest and you have yourself a cure pretty much!

Dude I'd buy the ****in 10k version super conglomerate version of these devices if we knew how to use them and everything. The exact same device cosmo uses... I mean even if it's 15k lol. Idk how it's powered though or how to use it but damn would I drop 15k now if I knew how it all worked to start pumping cb in my head