+ Reply to Thread

Default Finasteride Results issue (Only short hair falling out)

Greetings.
    I have been taking 1.25mg Proscar daily for 4 months now. I had been losing hair since 5 months before starting Finasteride. I had thinned considerably in the frontal region and temples. My hair loss stopped abruptly after starting Finasteride but recently I am noticing that only short hair are falling out of my scalp. Around 25+ short hair fall out daily. I can notice a lot of short hair on my scalp it could be regrowth, but can anyone guide me about why they might be falling?

Quote Originally Posted by Guycook View Post
    Greetings.
    I have been taking 1.25mg Proscar daily for 4 months now. I had been losing hair since 5 months before starting Finasteride. I had thinned considerably in the frontal region and temples. My hair loss stopped abruptly after starting Finasteride but recently I am noticing that only short hair are falling out of my scalp. Around 25+ short hair fall out daily. I can notice a lot of short hair on my scalp it could be regrowth, but can anyone guide me about why they might be falling?
    Hairs of through cycle so you probably shedding weak hairs to make way for stronger regrowth .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hairs of through cycle so you probably shedding weak hairs to make way for stronger regrowth .
    Thanks for replying. Though they don't seem weak But if it was actual mbp hair fall then it would have effected all of the hair, So i hope its regrowth through cycles and stuff .

Quote Originally Posted by Guycook View Post
    Thanks for replying. Though they don't seem weak But if it was actual mbp hair fall then it would have effected all of the hair, So i hope its regrowth through cycles and stuff .
    Chill, best not to keep an eye as you will only suffer from anxiety and stress. Everything takes time, see my hairloss regrowth thread.

Chill, best not to keep an eye as you will only suffer from anxiety and stress. Everything takes time, see my hairloss regrowth thread.
    Agreed. Just try to feel comfortable in your own skin on a daily basis, and if your hair is going to get better, it's going to get better. Staring at it and obsessing over it doesn't help it, but it does stress us the #%$? Out.

I just went through it. Its really helpful. Your hair regrowth is extra-ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by Aonyx262 View Post
    Agreed. Just try to feel comfortable in your own skin on a daily basis, and if your hair is going to get better, it's going to get better. Staring at it and obsessing over it doesn't help it, but it does stress us the #%$? Out.
    Thanks dude. I am just 20 so it really is the worst thing ever happened to me, But you are right stressing won't help. Good luck.