+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pilox Update

Default Pilox Update

Wasn't this suppose to be out already?

Is this you? Do you have the device?

looks like a bit improvement, but i'm not sure.
    it's clearly visible that the hairs are longer on the after picture, and this gives a lot of additional volume.
    would be good if the guy could shave his hair to something like 3 to 5mm, then we would see.

all in all, probably a useless treatment. is this the device from the israel guy yoram?
    is the device to come out finally? are there other before/after pics of the last months?
    because, if all before/after pics are only like the pics above, the device is probably a flop.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    looks like a bit improvement, but i'm not sure.
    it's clearly visible that the hairs are longer on the after picture, and this gives a lot of additional volume.
    Of course. This is the situation one week later, after he has cut his hair. The difference is gone:

Why NeedHairASAP posted a 2 weeks old picture, why he has this new one too ? You tell me ... I can only think of one reason: he has a financial interest in Pilox.

Anyway, vraf has been on it for 9 months now and it's clear there's no difference at all. So, it was a scam after all, what a surprise ... Luckily Yoram is still selling blood sucking leeches and will stick needles in your ears to cure your hairloss, so anyone interested can still try that

ok, just another treatment which can be added to the endless list of hairloss scammers.
    what a bad publicity for pilox after all that. that's a bit unusual for normal scammers. the product isn't even out yet and yoram and vraf shared pics where they clearly show no improvement at all. interesting why they did this, if they we're confident to achieve good results.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Of course. This is the situation one week later, after he has cut his hair. The difference is gone:

Why NeedHairASAP posted a 2 weeks old picture, why he has this new one too ? You tell me ... I can only think of one reason: he has a financial interest in Pilox.

Anyway, vraf has been on it for 9 months now and it's clear there's no difference at all. So, it was a scam after all, what a surprise ... Luckily Yoram is still selling blood sucking leeches and will stick needles in your ears to cure your hairloss, so anyone interested can still try that
    give me a break! You will say any baseless thing about anybody. Needhairasap does not have a financial interest in Pilox. He is just wishful thinking that Pilox works is all.
    You really have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    give me a break! You will say any baseless thing about anybody. Needhairasap does not have a financial interest in Pilox. He is just wishful thinking that Pilox works is all.
    You really have no idea what you are talking about.
    What does wishful thinking have to do with posting the wrong picture ? Why would he choose the old picture, with longer hair, dear JarJarbinx, explain that to us please. Why wouldnt he just post the picture from last week ? Clearly he saw it on SAGA. So why would he post the old picture instead ? And what does that have to do with 'wishful thinking' ?

Thanks for the pictures, but the results are horrible for over a year of treatment. Damn we need something. I AM SICK OF TAKING PROPECIA.

Those results are ok looks like it's worth adding pilox to fin and minoxdill