+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Pilox Update

Quote Originally Posted by sascha View Post
    Well Replicel posted something on their Twitter page. Supposedly the FDA is trying to step up....I am pretty angry that it took them so long. Was it really necessary to let Japan become the leader to figure out that something is wrong. As soon as a treatment shows safety and results it should be partially available, it would improve so many lifes.
    I watched Dallas Buyers Club last night and I felt the connection throughout the entire movie. My god, the FDA is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post

What does people complaining about a multi level marketing company (a distribution channel) have to do with the product they sell or pilox?

herbalife makes perfectly fine products.... they also use a MLM plan to distribute... which people call a scam... but the herbalife products are still legitimate

While not something I'd like to see, I don't really see this as evidence for your theory

Quote Originally Posted by sascha View Post
    I agree with hell and arashi 100%. The scammers are already enough for me to hope a efficient new drug/treatment gets released real soon, so these people will never earn a dime in their life again. Organisations like the FDA let things like this happen but prevent serious research to evolve at a pace thats adequate. Go figure.
    Yea but some people, such as Arishi, are too quick to label a treatment a scam or bad idea, and once he comes to that conclusion he is very rude and controlling, and he tries to stop discussion, and he tries to coerce other posters into agreeing with him. When he acts like this, which is often, he gets support from some of the posters because he has bamboozled some posters with his phony phony bald-buy-advocate routine. He has set himself up as the Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton of bald guys by his constant proclamations that he's the defender of bald guys and the nemesis of the sc@mmers. It makes some of the posters feel warm, fuzzy, and cared for so they support him, but it's phony and it puts us at risk of overlooking a potentially helpful treatment because he jumps to conclusions and makes a lot of mistakes.

I get a big kick out of him accusing Needhairasap of being in league with Yoram. LOL!

Well I understand your point of view. But I think all Arashi is trying to do is to make a good percentage of people step back and let others try this out. He does not benefit from preventing others to try this. Don't you believe if this stuff is as good as you believe we would have heard of it way earlier? + nobody holds you back from doing anything about your hair. Hey I would be glad if people on here would try this out, so we can see what it really does.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    What does people complaining about a multi level marketing company (a distribution channel) have to do with the product they sell or pilox?

herbalife makes perfectly fine products.... they also use a MLM plan to distribute... which people call a scam... but the herbalife products are still legitimate

While not something I'd like to see, I don't really see this as evidence for your theory
    Herbalife makes perfectly fine products? Seriously? You've never heard about the controversies?

I just don't see them as the respectable scientist brunobald is trying to claim they are. Did you noticed the outrageous claims from the anti-wrinkles creams?
    They don't seem any different than Yoram, no wonder they are working together

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Yea but some people, such as Arishi, are too quick to label a treatment a scam or bad idea, and once he comes to that conclusion he is very rude and controlling, and he tries to stop discussion, and he tries to coerce other posters into agreeing with him. When he acts like this, which is often, he gets support from some of the posters because he has bamboozled some posters with his phony phony bald-buy-advocate routine. He has set himself up as the Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton of bald guys by his constant proclamations that he's the defender of bald guys and the nemesis of the sc@mmers. It makes some of the posters feel warm, fuzzy, and cared for so they support him, but it's phony and it puts us at risk of overlooking a potentially helpful treatment because he jumps to conclusions and makes a lot of mistakes.

I get a big kick out of him accusing Needhairasap of being in league with Yoram. LOL!
    I always read this crap from time to time
    Claiming a legitimate treatment is a scam is not going to stop it from working. If it grows hair, it will end up selling no matter what.

Pushing a scam in the name of "open mindedness" makes a lot of damage, a lot of people claimed Pilox was the real deal back then, I wouldn't be surprised if Yoram already changed his mind about releasing the stuff, considering we were supposed to see a release and third party evidence by now

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Herbalife makes perfectly fine products? Seriously? You've never heard about the controversies?
    Herbalife just sells vitamins. The controversy isn't that there vitamin c isn't vitamin c. It's that they have people trying to sell them for 12 bucks when you can buy them for 5 bucks yourself.

Multi level marketing is typically scummy. And it doesn't bode well that this guy is involved in one, but you're confusing the product with the marketing channel/strategy...

AGAIN, *****I dont know if pilox works***** I am saying that we would know more if we had Yoram and vraf (and possibly others) posting still. Instead we just work off the knowledge that we got before you guys scared them away-- which was actually quite a bit considering you only let them post for about two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Herbalife just sells vitamins. The controversy isn't that there vitamin c isn't vitamin c. It's that they have people trying to sell them for 12 bucks when you can buy them for 5 bucks yourself.

Multi level marketing is typically scummy. And it doesn't bode well that this guy is involved in one, but you're confusing the product with the marketing channel/strategy...

AGAIN, *****I dont know if pilox works***** I am saying that we would know more if we had Yoram and vraf (and possibly others) posting still. Instead we just work off the knowledge that we got before you guys scared them away-- which was actually quite a bit considering you only let them post for about two weeks.
    But you seemed to know pilox works, you said the results "were real and nothing short of amazing". Why change your mind now? You also had way more outrageous claims in the private forum

And again why are you so obsessed with more info? They already lied to you about it, you already admitted the macro pics are fake. It took you like 8 months to admit it but you finally did it. Stop your wishful thinking, you were wrong and you pushed an scammer for months, deal with it

By the way, again, you need to read more about Herbalife and toxicity

Copper Peptides:http://skinbiology.c...ation.html#hair

Have they ever been tested/researched/trialed via ionostophersis? On the scalp?

Inactive

Any update on this? Recent picture?