+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pilox Update

Inactive

I wouldnt rule something out based on just 1 persons results (or vice versa - a cure), can needhairasap tell where he got those pics and who is using the device and when would it be available? Many questions arise, we have very little real info about this.

As I said a year ago - I'm ready to give it a shot, we need at least 10 people trying something before ruling it out or calling it holy grail.

Lets do it guys!

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    give me a break! You will say any baseless thing about anybody. Needhairasap does not have a financial interest in Pilox. He is just wishful thinking that Pilox works is all.
    You really have no idea what you are talking about.
    Still, I' glad Arash posted this; there's clearly no difference for this guy. If anything a slight amount of loss in the vertex.

Exactly, it's one picture/one patient. We have to wait for all the evidence. However this picture clearly shows no response, and even a very slight amount of further loss.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Those results are ok looks like it's worth adding pilox to fin and minoxdill
    what? the before and after (those pics arashi posted) are exactly the same. no regrowth. at least no further loss.
    anyway i think vraf is one of those guys who starts balding and then, when he reaches his 35 years or so, the hairloss stops without a special reason.
    i know a lot of such men, which lost some hair between 20 to 30, and then balding stopped for many years. seems like hormones change and sensitivity do DHT change over time, from person to person. i think vraf is one of those guys, because his remaining hairs (in the balding area) look strong and thick. they doesn't look like they will fall out that soon. so, all in all, pilox did nothing, at least not for vraf.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    give me a break! You will say any baseless thing about anybody. Needhairasap does not have a financial interest in Pilox. He is just wishful thinking that Pilox works is all.
    You really have no idea what you are talking about.
    Maybe you do have an IQ of 120, but my IQ dropped to 0 when I had to read this.

Worst before/after photos ever.

There are pictures of this device?

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    Maybe you do have an IQ of 120, but my IQ dropped to 0 when I had to read this.

Not much of a drop I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    As I said a year ago - I'm ready to give it a shot, we need at least 10 people trying something before ruling it out or calling it holy grail.

Lets do it guys!
    There was another guy trialling it. He stopped talking about it, even jumped to another treatment. No one wanted to answer why he stopped trialling it.

The hairloss community needs to start asking more questions and stop being "open minded" for the sake of it. Remember how well received this guy was?

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    There was another guy trialling it. He stopped talking about it, even jumped to another treatment. No one wanted to answer why he stopped trialling it.

The hairloss community needs to start asking more questions and stop being "open minded" for the sake of it. Remember how well received this guy was?
    If I remember correctly, they answered almost every question up to telling you guys how to build one at home... when they wouldn't tell you guys enough to build one at home, people essentially chased yoram and vraf off the forums... which leaves us here... with no evidence, nobody answering question, nothing.

All the "white knights" like bigentries and arashi who thought they were "saving us from a scam", have now instead left us more open to being scammed. If they had just let these guys keep posting, we'd have enough evidence now to know whether it was a scam or legit. Instead, they were chased off the forum and we are here still guessing that it's a scam, well some are willing still going to try it.

So, Arashi and others, please don't save me, or the community. Rather, lets let guys like pilox and the chloride guy play out their scams... we'll find out much faster that way what is good and what is bad, rather than getting very pre-maturely "saved" by the white knight crew.

I appreciate the effort, but can we not scare away our only route to finding if something is s scam or not?

thanks.