+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Topical medroxyprogesterone does it block dht locally or systematically

Topical medroxyprogesterone does it block dht locally or systematically ?

Most likely it has some systematic properties. cyproterone topically is systematic and even spiro topically becomes systematic in a really weak dht blocker form. So I'd assume it would be, but just lower risk than oral. But not by much.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgoingon View Post
    Most likely it has some systematic properties. cyproterone topically is systematic and even spiro topically becomes systematic in a really weak dht blocker form. So I'd assume it would be, but just lower risk than oral. But not by much.
    Do you think it will have the same sides as fin ?

No, much worse. It's used to sterilize pedophiles orally.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgoingon View Post
    No, much worse. It's used to sterilize pedophiles orally.
    Are you serious Topical medroxyprogesterone is used for that if I knew that I would have never ordered it?

This stuff is BULLSHIT, come on man why you wasting your time get on the BIG 3, I thought you was having success on the laser helmet? Seriosuly this whole hairloss community is fuc*ed we read too much bullshit. Ask me man! I tired every bullshit and wasted loads money I Learned the hard way that nothing beats the big 3. If anything get regenepure DR and NT keto shampoo which is probably better than this shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    This stuff is BULLSHIT, come on man why you wasting your time get on the BIG 3, I thought you was having success on the laser helmet? Seriosuly this whole hairloss community is fuc*ed we read too much bullshit. Ask me man! I tired every bullshit and wasted loads money I Learnedt he hard way that nothing beats the big 3. If anything get regenepure DR and NT keto shampoo which is probably better than this shit!
    Jazz I'm just worried about getting systematic sides like fin?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Jazz I'm just worried about getting systematic sides like fin?

Dude ask me, I had all the major sides on FIN and I mean major, yet 3 years after I'm sill on 1mg FIN. Yes sides are real but it's all about how your control them and make your body adjust to the drug. Where are you based? Uk? Listen it's easier to talk on the phone anytime you need help call me, I get satisfied out of helping people. My email jass897@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Dude ask me, I had all the major sides on FIN and I mean major, yet 3 years after I'm sill on 1mg FIN. Yes sides are real but it's all about how your control them and make your body adjust to the drug. Where are you based? Uk? Listen it's easier to talk on the phone anytime you need help call me, I get satisfied out of helping people. My email jass897@hotmail.com
    Thanks jazz I'm in Perth Australia I get weight gain with fin I have had great results with igrow and five percent minoxdill, I'm a responder to minoxdill I think if I could find ten percent minoxdill I would nearly have all my hair back the problem is I can't use azelic acid with minoxdill, do you know any where that make just plain minoxdill 10 percent?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Thanks jazz I'm in Perth Australia I get weight gain with fin I have had great results with igrow and five percent minoxdill, I'm a responder to minoxdill I think if I could find ten percent minoxdill I would nearly have all my hair back the problem is I can't use azelic acid with minoxdill, do you know any where that make just plain minoxdill 10 percent?

Yes polaris labs NR-09 a guy on hairlosshelp was using t before FDA cut USA of high percent, like usual the corrupt FDA tossers so they can sell their regaine shit. Anyways I started using the Polaris shampoo today I'm making a switch as Dr Klein is dead! But yes you can buy polaeis NR 09.