+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Anything other than Fin & Min?

Hi,

Been using 5 mg Finasteride and the Minoxidil foam for about 6 months now and been having good results. Is there anything else available that's low-end, such as a shampoo, that you can recommend? Even if it doesn't regrow hair, maybe there's a shampoo which will give me better looking hair by making it fuller.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by orielonline View Post
    Hi,

Been using 5 mg Finasteride and the Minoxidil foam for about 6 months now and been having good results. Is there anything else available that's low-end, such as a shampoo, that you can recommend? Even if it doesn't regrow hair, maybe there's a shampoo which will give me better looking hair by making it fuller.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
    nizoral shampoo 2 percebt twice a week from the chemist,also you can add igrow laser some if us have had success with minoxdill and igrow laser making our hair thicker

Is iGrow or Nizoral FDA approved?

Quote Originally Posted by orielonline View Post
    Is iGrow or Nizoral FDA approved?
    Nizoral is part of the big three propecia minoxdill nizoral , igrow has been FDA cleared there is a study on the igrow website well worth adding to the big 3

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Nizoral is part of the big three propecia minoxdill nizoral , igrow has been FDA cleared there is a study on the igrow website well worth adding to the big 3
    IGrow is NOT FDA approved for hairloss treatment, it is only cleared for safety of use. This means the FDA doesn't recognize it as a worthwhile treatment because it's not. Of course you're going to find a study promoting Igrow on their OWN website, but laser treatments have been around for more than a decade and they are incredibly expensive and definitely not proven to be effective. THECHAMP doesn't know the meaning of evidence and understanding real scientific studies and gets his information purely from websites like the huffingtonpost, and the dailymail which are garbage websites that post a new article on a baldness cure literally every few weeks.

Don't just take my word for it, you can do some of your own research with scientific articles from reputable sites and figure out lasers are definitely not effective, and simply another form of snake oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Haircure View Post
    IGrow is NOT FDA approved for hairloss treatment, it is only cleared for safety of use. This means the FDA doesn't recognize it as a worthwhile treatment because it's not. Of course you're going to find a study promoting Igrow on their OWN website, but laser treatments have been around for more than a decade and they are incredibly expensive and definitely not proven to be effective. THECHAMP doesn't know the meaning of evidence and understanding real scientific studies and gets his information purely from websites like the huffingtonpost, and the dailymail which are garbage websites that post a new article on a baldness cure literally every few weeks.

Don't just take my word for it, you can do some of your own research with scientific articles from reputable sites and figure out lasers are definitely not effective, and simply another form of snake oil.
    You don't know what your talking about 3 users on the bald truth jazz doke and me have all thickend our hair with laser and minoxdill so kiss my ass

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    You don't know what your talking about 3 users on the bald truth jazz doke and me have all thickend our hair with laser and minoxdill so kiss my ass
    O yea because everything you see on the internet is true right?

I never said anything about minoxidil which works, I was specifically referring to Igrow and laser which even other users here say won't grow or maintain hair. I honesty would like to know your education level so I can understand how you can make these false claims about IGrow and how you get information from third class news sites. Why do you think the FDA only CLEARED Igrow and NOT APPROVED it? Approval means that it is effective for treatment, whereas cleared just means it's safe to use. Get it through your head and don't be ignorant and lead others to waste their hard earned money on bogus snake oil treatments like IGrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Haircure View Post

Exactly what I was thinking. I too am very skeptical.

What about Nizoral? I figure it's a low investment so might be worth the risk, but it says that it's an anti-dandruff shampoo. Would like to know if there's any evidence for that.

It helps a little but not a lot. And don't use it more than twice a week. Otherwise You will fry your hair.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12227482

nah you got the best two most proven things not much else you can do