+ Reply to Thread

Default Nigam's horrible HT job on Tom

Remember how Tom went to Nigam ? Well unlike Wesley he didnt go into a shock cause of Nigam's cell's attacking his immune system. I think Nigam simply didnt inject him. However, the transplant is probably the worst in hair transplant history ! After this huge failure, Tom went to dr Mwamba who did repair work on him and luckily now it all looks good again. But it's 'interesting' (well it's actually just really sad) to see what Nigam did to Tom. These photo's were posted by Mwamba. Keep in mind, that the pre-op situation is what Nigam did to Tom:

https://imageshack.com/i/kqZBf7ZEj

dr Mwamba said about this case:
    Hair transplant surgery could harm somebody if we do it without proper training.
    The patient came to see us for hairline work.
    He did a surgery 4 months ago to another clinic and he was concerned by the post op evolution.
    After close up examination during our in person consultation, we came up to the following conclusions:

-Low frontal hair line (chooses by the patient)
    -Wrong hair angle in FHL and temples points (hairs pointing upward)
    - Pluggy look
    -Pitting and ridging combined

Our goal was to refine the hair line and camouflage all the bad work .We were obliged to follow the designed hair line and lower it a little bit to build up something in front of the existing one.
    Otherwise we had to remove some grafts in the front (very expensive surgery and very challenging protocol) and then rebuild a new hairline on second intention.
    Just look at the photo's, they speak for themselves. I don't remember having seen 1 worse HT result than this !! And thank god that Dr Mwamba could still repair this ...

Is Nigam going to face any criminal charges? What he's done has been beyond unethical.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Remember how Tom went to Nigam ? Well unlike Wesley he didnt go into a shock cause of Nigam's cell's attacking his immune system. I think Nigam simply didnt inject him. However, the transplant is probably the worst in hair transplant history ! After this huge failure, Tom went to dr Mwamba who did repair work on him and luckily now it all looks good again. But it's 'interesting' (well it's actually just really sad) to see what Nigam did to Tom. These photo's were posted by Mwamba. Keep in mind, that the pre-op situation is what Nigam did to Tom:

https://imageshack.com/i/kqZBf7ZEj

dr Mwamba said about this case:

Just look at the photo's, they speak for themselves. I don't remember having seen 1 worse HT result than this !! And thank god that Dr Mwamba could still repair this ...

Ironically Dr mwamba went to Dr nigam to learn about hair multiplication, its beyond laughable.lmao

Hows Mwambas doubling going by the way?Flop?

Quote Originally Posted by ss1980 View Post
    Ironically Dr mwamba went to Dr nigam to learn about hair multiplication, its beyond laughable.lmao

Hows Mwambas doubling going by the way?Flop?
    Yeah I was a bit surprised by the harsh text directed at Nigam. Obviously they're not friends anymore ...

IMO dr Mwamba was a bit naive to get so excited about doubling and fly to india considering nigams history of p'shopping and other cheats he tried to pull.

Dr of his caliber shd ve known better, if nigam cant produce 1 credible case on internet why even bother flying all the way and wasting time and $$.
    common sense but its not so common

at least he keeps busy reapairing all these ex nigams patients

fanboy Veca still alive?

fanboy Veca still alive?
    Only 2 fanboys left, Jarjarbinx (who uses 'nameless' as his ID on this forum) and Roger_that on that other forum. Even if patients die (which almost happened in Wesley's case), they'd still defend Nigam.

Ironically, these guys will never visit Nigam themselves of course ... They just keep pumping him, as they hope that will supply a constant supply of victims for Nigam to experiment on, in the hope that that will somehow lead to a cure some day. I don't have words to describe how morally and ethically, possibly even criminally, wrong that is.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

IMO dr Mwamba was a bit naive to get so excited about doubling and fly to india considering nigams history of p'shopping and other cheats he tried to pull.

Dr of his caliber shd ve known better, if nigam cant produce 1 credible case on internet why even bother flying all the way and wasting time and $$.
    common sense but its not so common

at least he keeps busy reapairing all these ex nigams patients

fanboy Veca still alive?
    I know Dr. Mwamba personally and he's one of the good guys. In several of the forums, posters were literally begging for any known doctor to check out Dr. Nigam's claim of 100% follicle regeneration. I don't fault Patrick for checking Nigam out. At least now we know.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Is Nigam going to face any criminal charges? What he's done has been beyond unethical.

Hellouser if Dr. Nigam develops a revolutionary treatment don't forget that you wanted Dr. Nigam to go to Prison. Make sure you tell him your real name and that you have reported to 2014 hair loss congress that Nigam is a fraud and cheat, and that you want Nigam in jail. You see, if you tell him this then if he develops a revolutionary treatment he can factor your insults and efforts to embarrass him with the 2014 hair loss congress when he is contemplating whether or not he wants to treat your hair loss or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Only 2 fanboys left, Jarjarbinx (who uses 'nameless' as his ID on this forum) and Roger_that on that other forum. Even if patients die (which almost happened in Wesley's case), they'd still defend Nigam.

Ironically, these guys will never visit Nigam themselves of course ... They just keep pumping him, as they hope that will supply a constant supply of victims for Nigam to experiment on, in the hope that that will somehow lead to a cure some day. I don't have words to describe how morally and ethically, possibly even criminally, wrong that is.
    The reason you don't have words to describe how morally and ethically, possibly even criminally, wrong it is defend Dr. Nigam is that there are no words to describe my support for Dr. Nigam as morally and ethically, possibly even criminally, wrong. I support all patient's right to get experimental treatments if they chose to do so. I also support Dr. Nigam's right to do experiments to try to develop better treatments. The entire FDA approval process is based on the exact same premise of patients trying experimental treatments and doctors/researchers using experimental treatments on those patients. Why don't you go shut down the entire FDA multi-phase experimental medicine process since they're trying experimental medicines on patients as well? And by the way many many patients have died and suffered severe injuries in FDA clinical trials involving experimental treatments. It happens all the time. Many many medicines that have even been approved by the FDA for commercial use on patients killed people in studies and even still kill people in the general marketplace. I very recently saw a man given oral flutamide for prostate cancer die within a month. The flutamide caused a reaction in his liver and within 30 days he had undergone two liver transplants to try to get a functioning liver into him and then he ended up dead anyway. All within 30 days. And this medicine not only went through FDA trials, it also killed and injured people in those clinical trials, and the FDA allowed it into the marketplace anyway. Aspirin has killed people dude. You are a piss-ant, man.