Threaded View

Default Accepting/Embracing Baldness when nothing else you try has worked

So I've tried:
    Propecia/Rogaine/ other DHT Blockers/Saw Palmetto/Biotin.
    1 Hair Transplant
    Several hair replacement companies-Both online and salons in my city

and just about every so "called hair loss solution"

Nothing has worked, and I am a young bald man at age 25.

I am currently wearing a hairpiece, but it doesn't look great. The maintenance is extremely time consuming. It is certainly not undetectable like all these companies like Hair Club advertise them to be.

They just prey on the insecurities of the male ego AKA premature Hairloss treatments and overcharge.

The profit margins in this industry are just so ridiculous which is why everyone claims they have a cure even though its clearly not true.

I should mention I have also shaved my head... I bulked up and grew out facial hair last summer. I was a very good looking guy, and while I am still an alright looking guy, its never the same without your own full head of hair.

Please help, seriously have no idea what to do. People at my work could tell I wore a piece and I quit my job out of humiliation. I almost hated walking around with a bald or shaved head.

Its one thing if you were born obese, or with a huge nose, or short... When you were a good looking guy with a full head of hair one year and the next you are suddenly bald, its is incredibly devastating to your confidence/self esteem/morale

Please help what should I do?

Even though I would think if someone has accepted their baldness, they probably wouldn't be on balding forums would they?

FYI I have been dealing with hair loss for 20 months now. I probably spend at least some part of just about every hour thinking about it. Its a clinical matter and it has consumed my life sadly