More proof of HASCI's - Page 7 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    you work very hard to debunk them!!!

are you planning to inform them about your work? to see if they are more willing to debate?

what a pity, I was really 100% Gho and relieved to have found them, two years later and because of all what you demonstrated, I still cannot decide if I go for another session or not!!!

cause clearly, giving 10.000€ for a lie... and false claim... too expensive!

why don't they debunk you?

I am amazed by Gaz results, but each time we opened a thread on them, you killed them!!! and you have strong arguments!!!

They seem so professional and are always available, it's a pity!!!! it needs to be confirmed in one direction or another!!!
    IMO, they use a very small punch and therefore deliver a great looking donor. Beyond that is anybody's guess. They're secretive. People should demand proof of the other claims. Gho doesn't attend the surgery workshops populated by the top hair transplant doctors in the world and never responded to several of Dr. Cole's inquiries. If I could do what Gho claims, I would transform a Norwood 7.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

"If I could do what Gho claims, I would transform a Norwood 7."

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!! our (all of us) dream!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    If I could do what Gho claims, I would transform a Norwood 7.
    Of course ! And I'd give (some) people free 50 graft test if they'd promise to document it. If I had something that worked, I'd want everybody to know it worked and I'd open up clinics all around the world. On the other hand, if I had a scam, I would play it exactly like Gho plays his HST now.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt because life is a mixed bag for sure. For example Dr. Ray Woods, the inventor of FUE was the real deal, yet he was very secretive. Former patients say they were blindfolded so they wouldn't be able to see the tool used to score the grafts. Back around 2001, a forum poster who went by the handle "DJ", asked Dr. Cole to visit Dr. Woods in Australia in hopes he could learn how Woods performed FUE and do his repair. Dr. Cole flew to Australia and Dr. Woods wouldn't tell him anything about the FUE procedure. Dr. Cole had to figure that out for himself. As a side note, it's interesting how popular opinion changes. Back around 2002, strip was the "gold standard" and FUE was ridiculed.

On the other hand, if I could do what Gho claims, I would be intensely proud and my results would be far more impressive than what I have seen to date. The ball's in Gho's court. He must prove his claims. The animation on his home page doesn't jive with the imagery of extracted follicles posted here. Does he have reps that post in any forums, or does he ever post?

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt because life is a mixed bag for sure. For example Dr. Ray Woods, the inventor of FUE was the real deal, yet he was very secretive. Former patients say they were blindfolded so they wouldn't be able to see the tool used to score the grafts. Back around 2001, a forum poster who went by the handle "DJ", asked Dr. Cole to visit Dr. Woods in Australia in hopes he could learn how Woods performed FUE and do his repair. Dr. Cole flew to Australia and Dr. Woods wouldn't tell him anything about the FUE procedure. Dr. Cole had to figure that out for himself. As a side note, it's interesting how popular opinion changes. Back around 2002, strip was the "gold standard" and FUE was ridiculed.

On the other hand, if I could do what Gho claims, I would be intensely proud and my results would be far more impressive than what I have seen to date. The ball's in Gho's court. He must prove his claims. The animation on his home page doesn't jive with the imagery of extracted follicles posted here. Does he have reps that post in any forums, or does he ever post?

me too, for some reason and even if Arashi's work is quite convincing, I still give them the benefits of the doubt!

surely, the lack of real dramatic transformation and their contradictory statements make them look a bit suspect.

Am not sure I would listen too much to what Woods or any other HT surgeon want to say, they are competitor, of course, Gho is the enemy.

the thing is, they state 85% regeneration!!! if they touched patients heads, like hundreds of them saying they regenerate 85% and in fact, it's not even close to 30% as Arashi states, then we have a big problem, cause they owe patient the truth + a fair amount of precious donor hairs!!!

it's so risky to be a fraud at that level!!! a snake oil that does not harm anyone, OK (and still it deserves to be sued and punished), a procedure that removes hair from your donor... it's really not something to joke about!!! it touches people's physical integrity... and that's where I doubt they lie and that's where I give them the benefits of the doubt (+ their 5 or 6 clinics)!!!

Now, maybe someone should send them Arashi's link, to explain that it is not a joke and that people really worry or suspect or doubt or want to go further!!!

My case: am happy with them and with my first procedure BUT it they removed me 1800 grafts from donor with no 85% regeneration while telling me I will regenerate more or less 85%, then I have a problem... cause they lied and made my donor weaker on a lie.

the big minus: all what Arashi underlines

the +: Gaz case is amazing!!!

what we miss: a real study and a real transformation.

I visit your site and much inspired after reading your article and pictures you shared. I like your work. Today we can find everything online in such a few seconds. If you are searching for any mobile repair services in this online world so I know a site Telefoon reparatie boxtel where you can find what you want.

I visit your site. And I am very impressed with your site. You are great to work on this site. And I am sure you are going a long way. E-Zigarette This site page is flawless with Dampfer and its taste. In this, we talk about various and present-day Dampfer and sell them. I trust you like this site

Default Office Interior

I like the information you shared with us. I appreciate your hard work on this. Here i share a site on office Interior design, if you want to renovate your office you can go here i hope you like it. Thanks for sharing such article with us.

Buy these best spinning reel under 30 just awesome

These are the best csgo prime accounts for sale you can buy.