+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

http://drnigams.weebly.com/hm--donor-doubling.html

Every time i visit this page it cracks me up, Dont you like how niggam shaved guys head to make him nw6. the guy is simply nothing short of amazing:)

I know its not related to this thread but in a way it is if you think about it

con should be exposed

Quote Originally Posted by ss1980 View Post

con should be exposed
    Yawn, go and do something about it then.

Every time i visit this page it cracks me up, Dont you like how niggam shaved guys head to make him nw6. the guy is simply nothing short of amazing:)

con should be exposed
    I agree. So I've decided to go for it ! I have just downloaded a simple website template that I'm going to use, I'll buy a webdomain and will publish everything we have on HASCI on it ! I agree this is the best option to go. Will take some time though ...

con should be exposed
    This is the best photo:

Just look at the amateur photoshop work on the left. Nigam essentially used the after photo, tried to clone the forehead skin area onto a balding area but noticed that skin tones, shadows and highlights are different and didn't look right and ended up doing a TERRIBLY OBVIOUS job of using the smudge tool thinking it will blend well.

This is the kind of crap you see on 4chan.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I agree. So I've decided to go for it ! I have just downloaded a simple website template that I'm going to use, I'll buy a webdomain and will publish everything we have on HASCI on it ! I agree this is the best option to go. Will take some time though ...

Great idea, you can use simple and easy to use web builders such as webs,weebly and there are many others out there. it doesnt need to be fancy website, imo the simpler the better as long as it has all the info in it

drghotruth, drghoexposed,com are some good catchy domain names

Great idea, you can use simple and easy to use web builders such as webs,weebly and there are many others out there. it doesnt need to be fancy website, imo the simpler the better as long as it has all the info in it

drghotruth, drghoexposed,com are some good catchy domain names
    Already bought a nice domain and first page is ready already LOL Will post the link here when everything is ready ! Indeed nothing fancy, we just need a site that shows an overview of all we've got on HASCI's HST.

Already bought a nice domain and first page is ready already LOL Will post the link here when everything is ready ! Indeed nothing fancy, we just need a site that shows an overview of all we've got on HASCI's HST.
    that's great. we appreciate your work. it's those relatively small efforts which create a difference and help preventing a lot of damage to unknown people.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    that's great. we appreciate your work. it's those relatively small efforts which create a difference and help preventing a lot of damage to unknown people.
    So, I think it's about ready:

http://www.hasci-exposed.com

What do you guys think ? It's very basic but I think it's got most of the info and serves as a nice overview of the knowledged we've collected so far.

@Gaz: I also did an analysis of your recipient, turns out your hair/graft ratio is 1.28, much like the other results. Anyway, enjoy, let me know what you guys think ! And does anyone know how to make this watchable on smartphones ? The site somehow doesn't scale correctly. It's the first time I've built a site actually

So, I think it's about ready:

http://www.hasci-exposed.com

What do you guys think ? It's very basic but I think it's got most of the info and serves as a nice overview of the knowledged we've collected so far.

@Gaz: I also did an analysis of your recipient, turns out your hair/graft ratio is 1.28, much like the other results. Anyway, enjoy, let me know what you guys think ! And does anyone know how to make this watchable on smartphones ? The site somehow doesn't scale correctly. It's the first time I've built a site actually
    Good work!

you work very hard to debunk them!!!

are you planning to inform them about your work? to see if they are more willing to debate?

what a pity, I was really 100% Gho and relieved to have found them, two years later and because of all what you demonstrated, I still cannot decide if I go for another session or not!!!

cause clearly, giving 10.000€ for a lie... and false claim... too expensive!

why don't they debunk you?

I am amazed by Gaz results, but each time we opened a thread on them, you killed them!!! and you have strong arguments!!!

They seem so professional and are always available, it's a pity!!!! it needs to be confirmed in one direction or another!!!