+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

what i still don't understand is why everybody says a hasci transplant is scarless. do they apply some sort of acell or so to close the extraction wounds?

i only see the fact that Gho is using slightly smaller diameter tools as advantage but that's it.
    so, instead of 0.8mm diameter punches he used 0.6mm. that's of course a nice plus, but you still leave a 0.6mm scar instead of 0.8mm. so why does everybody say it's scarless? yes, it's a bit better than a normal FUE as it leaves smaller scar dots, but no it's not scarless. is there any magic in it i'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Yeah I miss Didi, where is that good ol' chap Well dropping their regrowth claims would be the first goal indeed.
    No idea, I wasn't his biggest fan, but I miss him a bit too and iron man, I suspect he is lurking the boards as a reader or using a different id keeping out of the way of winston.

The more I think about it, getting them to drop heir regrowth claims is probably as likely as pigs flying.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    what i still don't understand is why everybody says a hasci transplant is scarless. do they apply some sort of acell or so to close the extraction wounds?

i only see the fact that Gho is using slightly smaller diameter tools as advantage but that's it.
    so, instead of 0.8mm diameter punches he used 0.6mm. that's of course a nice plus, but you still leave a 0.6mm scar instead of 0.8mm. so why does everybody say it's scarless? yes, it's a bit better than a normal FUE as it leaves smaller scar dots, but no it's not scarless. is there any magic in it i'm missing?
    It's not scarless but the scars are too small to notice. Well I can notice mine, with a certain light and certain angle I can clearly see the scars in recipient (I think same thing is possible with donor, if shaved short).

Joachim I don't know how but it's scarless. I have had many HSTs from hasci and there is nothing. At least to the naked eye. Perhaps under a lense there might be a tiny dot? There is a big difference between 0.8 and 0.6. And that's what matters surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    It's not scarless but the scars are too small to notice. Well I can notice mine, with a certain light and certain angle I can clearly see the scars in recipient (I think same thing is possible with donor, if shaved short).
    I think c5000 said only today that he has been blading his head with no signs of scarring. I hadn't considered any scarring in the recipient, but in my case I've not had any scarring anywhere whatsoever after having a quick look again.

To be fair if I did get scarring I certainly wouldn't have gone back 5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Joachim I don't know how but it's scarless. I have had many HSTs from hasci and there is nothing. At least to the naked eye. Perhaps under a lense there might be a tiny dot? There is a big difference between 0.8 and 0.6. And that's what matters surely.
    so you say, if you shave your donor completely down to zero, then there are no dots visible to the naked eye?
    that would be nice, but it is the case for all skin colors? wouldn't a well tanned guy see the white dots?

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    so you say, if you shave your donor completely down to zero, then there are no dots visible to the naked eye?
    that would be nice, but it is the case for all skin colors? wouldn't a well tanned guy see the white dots?
    Well all I can say is I've never seen a pic of HST scarring. Hasci is despised by some people, I'm pretty sure if there was a pic of scarring then it would be all over the internet.

Scarring is much easier to prove than regrowth.

Can you put up a pic of the scarring Arashi?

When you say scarring are we talking white dotting? Or indentations? Or both?

And yes if shaved down all the way, nada.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I think c5000 said only today that he has been blading his head with no signs of scarring. I hadn't considered any scarring in the recipient, but in my case I've not had any scarring anywhere whatsoever after having a quick look again.

To be fair if I did get scarring I certainly wouldn't have gone back 5 times.
    Yeah it's really hard to see them. At home, I can't see them in my own mirror. The only place I can see them is in the elevator of my brother's apartment, lol. It has a mirror and it's quite low, it has sort of neon lights quite close to my head, so in that mirror, if I keep my head at the right angle, I can notice them: small bumps at the root of each hair (those bumps are scar tissue). But you really have to try hard, so who cares anyway, I agree that you can call it 'scarless' if it's that hard to see them

ok that's nice so you at least don't have to worry about scars if you want to shave it all down somewhen.

Go to Court Arashi, you nailed it!

If you can demonstrate they are scam in a Court, and they are so *****d that they are obliged to admit, you will put an end at this neverending debat.

We cannot wait another 10 years to see if Gaz reaches the 20.000 grafts!!!

and you are in a good position since you were one of their patient!!!