+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

i think i know what gaz means in his question. it's a misunderstanding and i was wondering about that too some years ago.
    everyone feel free to correct me on this.

every single hair sprouting out of the skin has always only one bulb. the hair follicle organ generally has always only 1 bulb and produces a hair fibre shaft which is pushed out of the skin then. some years ago i thought one single bulb can create 1, 2, 3 and 4 hair shafts simultaneously, thus the 1/2/3/4 hair grafts. that's not true of course.

the reason why hair transplant punches consist of 1/2/3/4 hairs is simply because those single hair follicles are very close to each other. thus, a 4 hair graft is not 1 hair bulb with 4 hair shafts. a 4 hair graft is just 4 single hairs extracted in one punch. under the microscope you can also see 4 hair bulbs then.

and that's exactly where Gho comes into the game. what he is doing is just graft splitting. instead of extracting the whole 4 hairs with one punch, he extracts only 1 or 2 of those 4 hairs with a smaller diameter punch and leaves the rest where it is.

transection would only be the case, if you cut one single hair bulb and not extract it as whole.

your right arashi. all those facts tell us it's BS what gho does. it's undeniable.
    you mentioned those dutch tv show where scammers are exposed or something like that. which show is it exactly? we really should take it into this show. Gho has to pay for all his lies. and should officially retract his BS claims so that everyone is aware of. also his former patients should get informed about the scam, in case they consider going in for another treatment. with those facts, former patients would even be in a position to sue him in a big way.

it's 2014 and scammers MUST be exposed.

Exactly. What HASCI CLAIMS to do, is leave a part behind of each bulb. What they SHOW to do, is leave behind a COMPLETE bulb and take out a COMPLETE bulb. That's not regrowth. That's just graft splitting.

the minimum we should do is putting up a website where we expose all those hairloss magicians like Gho and Nigam. something like hairloss-scammers.org or so
    there we could list all ineffective treatments and proven scams with proof, pictures etc. and give newcomers a good basis.

i'm so sick of all those charlatans out there.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    the minimum we should do is putting up a website where we expose all those hairloss magicians like Gho and Nigam. something like hairloss-scammers.org or so
    there we could list all ineffective treatments and proven scams with proof, pictures etc. and give newcomers a good basis.

i'm so sick of all those charlatans out there.
    I totally agree with you joachim. I find nothing more despicable than people trying to make money off people who are looking for a cure for their ailment. How sick is that !

I have an idea though, going to try something, will let you guys know more later on

I think we have all known there is an element of splitting grafts, people were calling on Gho for that years ago.

These photos of the bulbless hairs seems to represent what grows in the recipient, which we already know, you say around 1.25 hairs per fu I reckon more like 1.4 but I suppose that number will vary on a case by case basis.

From these photos it doesn't appear that they take half of each bulb, but it also didn't seem that way a couple of years ago when we got the first Petri dish photos from Spanish dude at hairsite, remember that twat? So I'm not sure what is new.

Sure the grafts look fatter than what they should be compared to their paper, I think that was your original point, but perhaps if it was any thinner they'd have no bulbs at all never mind 1.

I'm pretty sure these grafts are thinner than normal fue anyway. They have to be if he's using 0.5 or 0.6mm tools.

Could it be perhaps that the 'stem cells' are located in multiple areas and not just in this bulb area? Re growth can happen by accident as we quickly discussed last week by transecting at the optimal point... So is it not feasible that Gho can play on this and get some sort of regrowth? From my point of view I think the answer is yes, how much I don't know.

On the other hand you could be completely right!

I just wish you'd do something more meaningful about it all considering the time and effort you've already put into it. You're a clever guy, why not get legal advice, sue them. Take it all the way, you've probably got more money than hasci from what you shown us all a couple of years back lol, they'll end up having to prove they can get regrowth to get out of it surely, I'm pretty sure that paper wouldn't be enough to protect them either.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I think we have all known there is an element of splitting grafts, people were calling on Gho for that years ago.

These photos of the bulbless hairs seems to represent what grows in the recipient, which we already know, you say around 1.25 hairs per fu I reckon more like 1.4 but I suppose that number will vary on a case by case basis.

From these photos it doesn't appear that they take half of each bulb, but it also didn't seem that way a couple of years ago when we got the first Petri dish photos from Spanish dude at hairsite, remember that twat? So I'm not sure what is new.

Sure the grafts look fatter than what they should be compared to their paper, I think that was your original point, but perhaps if it was any thinner they'd have no bulbs at all never mind 1.

I'm pretty sure these grafts are thinner than normal fue anyway. They have to be if he's using 0.5 or 0.6mm tools.

Could it be perhaps that the 'stem cells' are located in multiple areas and not just in this bulb area? Re growth can happen by accident as we quickly discussed last week by transecting at the optimal point... So is it not feasible that Gho can play on this and get some sort of regrowth? From my point of view I think the answer is yes, how much I don't know.

On the other hand you could be completely right!

I just wish you'd do something more meaningful about it all considering the time and effort you've already put into it. You're a clever guy, why not get legal advice, sue them. Take it all the way, you've probably got more money than hasci from what you shown us all a couple of years back lol, they'll end up having to prove they can get regrowth to get out of it surely, I'm pretty sure that paper wouldn't be enough to protect them either.
    Yeah I agree it's time to really do something about it now. I'm going to try and do all I can to get their clinic closed. I have an idea though, which I'm going to pursue first ...

To both of you here, just remember if Gho isn't getting his regrowth that he claims, he is still getting scarless, which for me is worth so much more than regrowth. So saying hasci is a scam is not wholly true because of that important fact.

As for regrowth, I think you should fill your boots and go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Yeah I agree it's time to really do something about it now. I'm going to try and do all I can to get their clinic closed. I have an idea though, which I'm going to pursue first ...
    Lol you sound a bit like didi with that comment.

Would you really want to close the clinic? Would you not just prefer they drop the regrowth claims? It's helped a lot of people have hair transplants that they couldn't of from elsewhere because of the non scarring element. I don't know anyone else that offers it?

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Lol you sound a bit like didi either that comment.

Would you really want to close the clinic? Would you not just prefer they drop the regrowth claims? It's helped a lot of people have hair transplants that they couldn't of from elsewhere because of the non scarring element. I don't know anyone else that offers it?
    Yeah I miss Didi, where is that good ol' chap Well dropping their regrowth claims would be the first goal indeed.