More proof of HASCI's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gc83uk
    • Nov 2011

I think we have all known there is an element of splitting grafts, people were calling on Gho for that years ago.

These photos of the bulbless hairs seems to represent what grows in the recipient, which we already know, you say around 1.25 hairs per fu I reckon more like 1.4 but I suppose that number will vary on a case by case basis.

From these photos it doesn't appear that they take half of each bulb, but it also didn't seem that way a couple of years ago when we got the first Petri dish photos from Spanish dude at hairsite, remember that twat? So I'm not sure what is new.

Sure the grafts look fatter than what they should be compared to their paper, I think that was your original point, but perhaps if it was any thinner they'd have no bulbs at all never mind 1.

I'm pretty sure these grafts are thinner than normal fue anyway. They have to be if he's using 0.5 or 0.6mm tools.

Could it be perhaps that the 'stem cells' are located in multiple areas and not just in this bulb area? Re growth can happen by accident as we quickly discussed last week by transecting at the optimal point... So is it not feasible that Gho can play on this and get some sort of regrowth? From my point of view I think the answer is yes, how much I don't know.

On the other hand you could be completely right!

I just wish you'd do something more meaningful about it all considering the time and effort you've already put into it. You're a clever guy, why not get legal advice, sue them. Take it all the way, you've probably got more money than hasci from what you shown us all a couple of years back lol, they'll end up having to prove they can get regrowth to get out of it surely, I'm pretty sure that paper wouldn't be enough to protect them either.

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by gc83uk
      I think we have all known there is an element of splitting grafts, people were calling on Gho for that years ago.

These photos of the bulbless hairs seems to represent what grows in the recipient, which we already know, you say around 1.25 hairs per fu I reckon more like 1.4 but I suppose that number will vary on a case by case basis.

From these photos it doesn't appear that they take half of each bulb, but it also didn't seem that way a couple of years ago when we got the first Petri dish photos from Spanish dude at hairsite, remember that twat? So I'm not sure what is new.

Sure the grafts look fatter than what they should be compared to their paper, I think that was your original point, but perhaps if it was any thinner they'd have no bulbs at all never mind 1.

I'm pretty sure these grafts are thinner than normal fue anyway. They have to be if he's using 0.5 or 0.6mm tools.

Could it be perhaps that the 'stem cells' are located in multiple areas and not just in this bulb area? Re growth can happen by accident as we quickly discussed last week by transecting at the optimal point... So is it not feasible that Gho can play on this and get some sort of regrowth? From my point of view I think the answer is yes, how much I don't know.

On the other hand you could be completely right!

I just wish you'd do something more meaningful about it all considering the time and effort you've already put into it. You're a clever guy, why not get legal advice, sue them. Take it all the way, you've probably got more money than hasci from what you shown us all a couple of years back lol, they'll end up having to prove they can get regrowth to get out of it surely, I'm pretty sure that paper wouldn't be enough to protect them either.
      Yeah I agree it's time to really do something about it now. I'm going to try and do all I can to get their clinic closed. I have an idea though, which I'm going to pursue first ...

Comment

• gc83uk
        • Nov 2011

To both of you here, just remember if Gho isn't getting his regrowth that he claims, he is still getting scarless, which for me is worth so much more than regrowth. So saying hasci is a scam is not wholly true because of that important fact.

As for regrowth, I think you should fill your boots and go for it!

Comment

• gc83uk
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
          Yeah I agree it's time to really do something about it now. I'm going to try and do all I can to get their clinic closed. I have an idea though, which I'm going to pursue first ...
          Lol you sound a bit like didi with that comment.

Would you really want to close the clinic? Would you not just prefer they drop the regrowth claims? It's helped a lot of people have hair transplants that they couldn't of from elsewhere because of the non scarring element. I don't know anyone else that offers it?

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

Lol you sound a bit like didi either that comment.

Would you really want to close the clinic? Would you not just prefer they drop the regrowth claims? It's helped a lot of people have hair transplants that they couldn't of from elsewhere because of the non scarring element. I don't know anyone else that offers it?
            Yeah I miss Didi, where is that good ol' chap Well dropping their regrowth claims would be the first goal indeed.

Comment

• joachim
              • May 2014

what i still don't understand is why everybody says a hasci transplant is scarless. do they apply some sort of acell or so to close the extraction wounds?

i only see the fact that Gho is using slightly smaller diameter tools as advantage but that's it.
              so, instead of 0.8mm diameter punches he used 0.6mm. that's of course a nice plus, but you still leave a 0.6mm scar instead of 0.8mm. so why does everybody say it's scarless? yes, it's a bit better than a normal FUE as it leaves smaller scar dots, but no it's not scarless. is there any magic in it i'm missing?

Comment

• gc83uk
                • Nov 2011

Yeah I miss Didi, where is that good ol' chap Well dropping their regrowth claims would be the first goal indeed.
                No idea, I wasn't his biggest fan, but I miss him a bit too and iron man, I suspect he is lurking the boards as a reader or using a different id keeping out of the way of winston.

The more I think about it, getting them to drop heir regrowth claims is probably as likely as pigs flying.

Comment

• Arashi
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by joachim
                  what i still don't understand is why everybody says a hasci transplant is scarless. do they apply some sort of acell or so to close the extraction wounds?

i only see the fact that Gho is using slightly smaller diameter tools as advantage but that's it.
                  so, instead of 0.8mm diameter punches he used 0.6mm. that's of course a nice plus, but you still leave a 0.6mm scar instead of 0.8mm. so why does everybody say it's scarless? yes, it's a bit better than a normal FUE as it leaves smaller scar dots, but no it's not scarless. is there any magic in it i'm missing?
                  It's not scarless but the scars are too small to notice. Well I can notice mine, with a certain light and certain angle I can clearly see the scars in recipient (I think same thing is possible with donor, if shaved short).

Comment

• gc83uk
                    • Nov 2011

Joachim I don't know how but it's scarless. I have had many HSTs from hasci and there is nothing. At least to the naked eye. Perhaps under a lense there might be a tiny dot? There is a big difference between 0.8 and 0.6. And that's what matters surely.

Comment

• gc83uk
                      • Nov 2011

It's not scarless but the scars are too small to notice. Well I can notice mine, with a certain light and certain angle I can clearly see the scars in recipient (I think same thing is possible with donor, if shaved short).
                      I think c5000 said only today that he has been blading his head with no signs of scarring. I hadn't considered any scarring in the recipient, but in my case I've not had any scarring anywhere whatsoever after having a quick look again.

To be fair if I did get scarring I certainly wouldn't have gone back 5 times.

Comment

• joachim
                        • May 2014

Joachim I don't know how but it's scarless. I have had many HSTs from hasci and there is nothing. At least to the naked eye. Perhaps under a lense there might be a tiny dot? There is a big difference between 0.8 and 0.6. And that's what matters surely.
                        so you say, if you shave your donor completely down to zero, then there are no dots visible to the naked eye?
                        that would be nice, but it is the case for all skin colors? wouldn't a well tanned guy see the white dots?

Comment

• gc83uk
                          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by joachim
                          so you say, if you shave your donor completely down to zero, then there are no dots visible to the naked eye?
                          that would be nice, but it is the case for all skin colors? wouldn't a well tanned guy see the white dots?
                          Well all I can say is I've never seen a pic of HST scarring. Hasci is despised by some people, I'm pretty sure if there was a pic of scarring then it would be all over the internet.

Scarring is much easier to prove than regrowth.

Can you put up a pic of the scarring Arashi?

When you say scarring are we talking white dotting? Or indentations? Or both?

And yes if shaved down all the way, nada.

Comment

• Arashi
                            • Aug 2012

I think c5000 said only today that he has been blading his head with no signs of scarring. I hadn't considered any scarring in the recipient, but in my case I've not had any scarring anywhere whatsoever after having a quick look again.

To be fair if I did get scarring I certainly wouldn't have gone back 5 times.
                            Yeah it's really hard to see them. At home, I can't see them in my own mirror. The only place I can see them is in the elevator of my brother's apartment, lol. It has a mirror and it's quite low, it has sort of neon lights quite close to my head, so in that mirror, if I keep my head at the right angle, I can notice them: small bumps at the root of each hair (those bumps are scar tissue). But you really have to try hard, so who cares anyway, I agree that you can call it 'scarless' if it's that hard to see them

Comment

• joachim
                              • May 2014

ok that's nice so you at least don't have to worry about scars if you want to shave it all down somewhen.

Comment

• caddarik79
                                • Feb 2013

Go to Court Arashi, you nailed it!

If you can demonstrate they are scam in a Court, and they are so *****d that they are obliged to admit, you will put an end at this neverending debat.

We cannot wait another 10 years to see if Gaz reaches the 20.000 grafts!!!

and you are in a good position since you were one of their patient!!!

Comment

Working...