+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi jazz im not saying that polaris is fake it was the bloke selling the minox as I think anything over 5% is illegal to sell in uk and as you know in us the fda has shut down dr lee.

It's not illegal in the uk, belgravia sell 12.5% I use it at night, also Lee was shut down because he never got FDA approval where as Dr Klein along with other doctors like proctor did seek approval.

I know jazz but they have doctors at these clinics but as amazon has done its banned minox with azelaic acid as in lipogaine the formula does no longer say it has it in.
    Im sure we will be able to buy over 5% minoxidil but as it can cause higher side effects and possible death if you have heart problems I wonder how long they will be on sale.
    Because these higher dose products are not fda or uk approved they are cracking down big time it seems and im not sure if duelgen contains what it says on the bottles as no one seems to test them for us.
    Im sure there will be a black market for untested products still but customs are getting big orders for drugs that maybe fake from countries such as hong kong as seen on fake Britain.
    So beware guys of buying finasteride and other drugs from some overseas pharmacies as many of the drugs are fake, and may contain dangerous ingredience,even I have bought from some of these and after seeing fake Britain I no longer will.

just had another mail from dorrie and said as before we need to get a prescription and upload it to them that will not help as my gp in uk will not give you a script for unknown treatments.
    So it looks like the end if we in uk want to buy promox.

just had another mail from dorrie and said as before we need to get a prescription and upload it to them that will not help as my gp in uk will not give you a script for unknown treatments.
    So it looks like the end if we in uk want to buy promox.

There might be ways, online US doctors we can pay, did she send you a template?

hi jazz I notice that its only remox they are selling and you have to have a script even for that? there no more promox on there site and as I say even if you could find a doctor you would have to pay them and would you need to do this every order? its just a hassle I would not bother to order anything from them anymore.
    Most of what they are selling you can get without a pre anyway, and what about the trial treatment nothing about the results why did they not get a doctor themselves to access us?

hi jazz I notice that its only remox they are selling and you have to have a script even for that? there no more promox on there site and as I say even if you could find a doctor you would have to pay them and would you need to do this every order? its just a hassle I would not bother to order anything from them anymore.
    Most of what they are selling you can get without a pre anyway, and what about the trial treatment nothing about the results why did they not get a doctor themselves to access us?

No, remox OTC can be bought without prescription it's just 5% minoxidol with DMI. But they still sell the prescription formulation, only problem you need a prescription. I'm willing to pay a doctor but problem where do I find one , as the products Klein originally formulated in my eyes are superb.

hi but remox is the old treatment that's been available for years the newer products were promox with all ingredience in one product? so now you have to get them separate and also the 15% solution minox has gone.

hi but remox is the old treatment that's been available for years the newer products were promox with all ingredience in one product? so now you have to get them separate and also the 15% solution minox has gone.
    Yes correct, basically they selling the 5% minoxidol DMI over the counter, but the main ingredients in Promox are only available by prescription. They won't be selling 15% anymore though, not that I'm bothered as I get 12.5% here in the uk from belgravia. I just need to get their prescription stuff.

I'm going try my best to get the prescription formulation so I can carry on using the lotion in morning on my temples.

This year I added his spray aswell and my hair got so thick and it looks it's best, so today I went and bought 6 bottles of their 5% DMI minoxidol they work out cheaper than regaine foam and much better penetration. I also bought genhair finesteride spray to use at night only with these sprays as that's what his original formula had finesteride mixed in etc. I'm a firm believer if you take internal fin aswell as topical your doing a great job reducing scalp DHT, which means more regrowth and more hair.

hi jazz I use ru from anagen premixed in kb solution and that is the only thing that stopped acne on my scalp.
    Where are you going to get a doctor to use for remox prescription as I have not got a clue.