+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Back on topic though... seeing how Shiseido is funding Replicel and is based out of Japan, and *might* have their own labs, we really should badger the shit out of Replicel asking them (forcing) to take advantage of the new regulations. They're starting Phase II this year, and David Hall mentioned results in 2016 in a recent interview (press releases indicated 2017 via a 39 month Phase II trial). Imagine, if halfway through that they could give us treatment? Essentially, in less than 2 years?

And yet.... everyone prefers to be a naysayer?
    Why on earth should anyone harass a company to provide an early release for a product that we don't even know works. If anything, the early results were pretty underwhelming.

I think some of you guys should focus on coping with your hairloss. There is very little you can do to speed up the process for a cure. If you can't accept that, then go research the problem yourself rather than wasting your time on a forum.

Quick question in hoping someone can answer... Why do fat cells matter? I mean in general I get the science behind it, but why is it if you get a HT those hairs are fine with out the fat cells but for some reason if you multiply hairs then the fat cells are imperative for growth... Can anyone explain this to me?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    Why on earth should anyone harass a company to provide an early release for a product that we don't even know works. If anything, the early results were pretty underwhelming.

I think some of you guys should focus on coping with your hairloss. There is very little you can do to speed up the process for a cure. If you can't accept that, then go research the problem yourself rather than wasting your time on a forum.

+1

Not to mention researchers are not purposely trying to stall anything, everyone wants to do things as quickly as possible, but you have to do things properly and according to how much money there is available. Hellouser needs a shrink really desperately, there are other issues besides hairloss going on there, trust. He's already managed to insult dr. wesley and dr. gardner with his BS rants about researchers being "unnaceptable" in their progress etc etc. I'm not here to insult anybody but yeah, coping and acceptance of loss in general is part of life- there are much worse kinds of loss that will affect all of us, and that kind of attitude that life can't be good without hair is self-defeating, immature, and not indicative of a mature and healthy psychology. The younger forum posters should realize that, and also realize that there are more people working fast on hairloss than on many much worse and much more life damaging diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post

Because you have ONE life. And the life many of us have been given has been total shit. Perhaps it would help not to be so ignorant of the suffering of others and wish for a quick solution for them rather than sit around and be complacent?

Because you have ONE life. And the life many of us have been given has been total shit. Perhaps it would help not to be so ignorant of the suffering of others and wish for a quick solution for them rather than sit around and be complacent?
    +1

Do yourself a favour and do some travelling around the world. Hit up Africa or China, and then come back and try to say with a straight face that "the life many of us have been given has been total shit". You basically won the lottery by being born in the geographical region you were, and given that your greatest conflict in life is hair loss? You sir need to work on your perspective.

Thanks for the answer guys... I'm glad that rather than focusing on the title of the thread everyone could instead suggest who needs a shrink and who doesn't.... Are pillow fights next on the agenda? If so count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by tiktok View Post
    Do yourself a favour and do some travelling around the world. Hit up Africa or China, and then come back and try to say with a straight face that "the life many of us have been given has been total shit". You basically won the lottery by being born in the geographical region you were, and given that your greatest conflict in life is hair loss? You sir need to work on your perspective.
    You don't have to travel. Pretty much everyone around has greater problems than hair loss. Most men lose their hair, it's normal. If your life is shit, it's not because of your hair, it's because you don't have the imagination or intelligence or balls to make it great despite relatively minor setbacks. I see bald guys every day with great lives and great girlfriends etc. My father is schizophrenic- now that is really getting handed a bad card. hearing someone say their life is total shit due to hairloss makes me want to slap your face, and i'm not surprised your life sucks, because with that perspective, you are not a man worth respecting. Hair loss is not fun, sure. but not a reason to have a shitty life. I knew a girl in college that had her whole face burned off in an accident and she had a better attitude than you do. never saw or heard her feel sorry for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    +1

Not to mention researchers are not purposely trying to stall anything, everyone wants to do things as quickly as possible, but you have to do things properly and according to how much money there is available. Hellouser needs a shrink really desperately, there are other issues besides hairloss going on there, trust. He's already managed to insult dr. wesley and dr. gardner with his BS rants about researchers being "unnaceptable" in their progress etc etc. I'm not here to insult anybody but yeah, coping and acceptance of loss in general is part of life- there are much worse kinds of loss that will affect all of us, and that kind of attitude that life can't be good without hair is self-defeating, immature, and not indicative of a mature and healthy psychology. The younger forum posters should realize that, and also realize that there are more people working fast on hairloss than on many much worse and much more life damaging diseases.

hellrouser believes a cure will be available in 2 years with japan's new stem laws. hellrouser is also extremely optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    You don't have to travel. Pretty much everyone around has greater problems than hair loss. Most men lose their hair, it's normal. If your life is shit, it's not because of your hair, it's because you don't have the imagination or intelligence or balls to make it great despite relatively minor setbacks. I see bald guys every day with great lives and great girlfriends etc. My father is schizophrenic- now that is really getting handed a bad card. hearing someone say their life is total shit due to hairloss makes me want to slap your face, and i'm not surprised your life sucks, because with that perspective, you are not a man worth respecting. Hair loss is not fun, sure. but not a reason to have a shitty life. I knew a girl in college that had her whole face burned off in an accident and she had a better attitude than you do. never saw or heard her feel sorry for herself.

kind of getting off topic here, but can you imagine what she went through alone at home? The nights crying, loathing, and her dreams and fantasies she could live as a normal girl? I don't usually agree with hellrouser but really, i've been there before when i was diffusing.