+ Reply to Thread

Default Let's start an AAPE clinic in the Caribbean

Half a dozen people have asked me to post this idea in its' own separate thread rather than talking about it in other threads. Ok, I'm a team-player so here is the thread to discuss setting-up an AAPE clinic in the Caribbean.

I do think that setting up an AAPE clinic in the Caribbean is possible. Some guys say it isn't feasible and they are likely worried about expense, but I'm not talking about building a hospital. I'm talking about renting a small bulding/office and having AAPE treatments performed there. It would no require a lot of space, rooms, or specialized equipment. There would be a little specialized equipment and tools but not a lot.

We could set it up in an existing empty building/office that is one small building or we could rent space in a larger building/office that maybe already has medical suites/offices inside of it. I saw where a big medical facility on one of the Caribbean Islands is looking for medical persons to rent space in their big medical building. They want regenerative medical people to rent from them and they specifically mentioned that they are highly interested in medical experts who work with stem cells. AAPE involves stem cell extract so it would likely be exactly the kind of tenant they would want.

you probably don't need to. take a look: http://dermahealproducts.com/stem-c-rum.html the ingredients are several growth factors that has shown to stimulate hair growth. in addition it contains Human Adipocyte Conditioned Media Extract which is exactly what AAPE is. here is a presnetation for their supplier of growth factors:
    http://integratedskincare.net/files/63390551.pdf which is a korean company. they state that it can be done at home with derma roller but i'd prefer injecting it. tappy tok tok a dermal injecting device would do great. problem is I can't find it anywhere. amazon is out of stock so are the people selling it on ebay. a mesogun can do it but at 600$ I think it will come close to 1200$ for an experimental treatment. they have a cheaper option for hair but according to the presentation, the product I gave a link to is much more concentrated with growth factors(60 ppm compared with 10 ppm). ppm mean particles per millions. I don't know what was the concentration of AAPE in my previous thread. as I said before there is no question whether growth factors work for hair or not. they sure do. the main concern is concentration and frequency of injections. the only difference between this and histogen is that histogen contains wnts and follistatin.

Do we even need a clinic? What's so different from AAPE from adipose derived stem cells? Alisa123 had the ADSC treatment done last month in Vienna, here's his comment:

Quote Originally Posted by Alias123 View Post
    5000 euro was the cost.
    done in Vienna at ddr heinrich
    the preccedure was okey, first they took some blood samples ( alot) and then they extracted fat from my back, then injected in with needles on my forhead. the proccedure was pretty scary since you have 3-4 people operating at you on the same time and it feels weird.
    No sides, still got some redness on the area which they operated on and still a bit sore from where they extracted the fat.
    I took some before pictures but i wont post them until i have afterpictures to compare with. lets just say for now that im a NW 1.5-2.
    I think 3 times is the ultimate number to do the treatment. And the touchup proccedures are 3500 and 1500 euro each. still alot of money but since i have no interest at ALL to do a hairtransplant this might be worth it, but again, results if any should show within 12 weeks so i will keep you updated.
    Link to thread: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...extract/page20

Jarjarjarbinx, you only need to obtain the AAPE lyophilized powder. Why the heck do you need a clinic?

@hgs1989((and others)

what is the difference and which would you choose between http://dermahealproducts.com/stem-c-...hair-loss.html ( Dermaheal Stem C’rum HL) and http://dermahealproducts.com/dermahe...-solution.html (Dermaheal HL) and combine one of them with the M.Booster Hair?

@hellouser
    What alias did was different. They iniected him with fat stem cells. From there the cells are dupposed to tell his follicles to grow hair through the release of growth factors. It is an exact replicatipn of yale university findings. Aape os differrnt in that the stem cells are cultured outside and from there they release the chemicals needed. Similar to histogen approach. The difference is that histogen uses fobroblast cells. Histogen mentions wnts, follistatin and kgf as the main actove ingredients. Kgf is in mentioned in aape but not the wnts nor the follistatin. Now how did alias do?
    @zeos
    The more expensive one contains human adipicyte conditioned media.
    @swooping
    From what I understood the powder needs to be stored at low temprature.

Quote Originally Posted by hgs1989 View Post
    @hellouser
    What alias did was different. They iniected him with fat stem cells. From there the cells are dupposed to tell his follicles to grow hair through the release of growth factors. It is an exact replicatipn of yale university findings. Aape os differrnt in that the stem cells are cultured outside and from there they release the chemicals needed. Similar to histogen approach. The difference is that histogen uses fobroblast cells. Histogen mentions wnts, follistatin and kgf as the main actove ingredients. Kgf is in mentioned in aape but not the wnts nor the follistatin. Now how did alias do?
    @zeos
    The more expensive one contains human adipicyte conditioned media.
    @swooping
    From what I understood the powder needs to be stored at low temprature.
    @hgs1989
    What alias did may not be the same as Yale. Yale said that very specific cells within the fatty layer produce the signal that tells follicles to grow hair. It's not just any fat cells; it's very specific cells within the fatty layer. Here is a quote from an article:

"Researchers found that a type of stem cell involved in creation of new fat cells — adipose precursor cells — was required for hair regeneration in mice."

If alias just had regular fat cells injected into his head he may not grow any hair at all. And then everyone here will say that the whole fat cell idea is a false lead but the real truth will be that alias didn't use the correct cells. Also, like I said, Yale also said that these correct cells, adipose precursor cells, prompt the follicles to grow hair by sending a signal to the follicles. I'm not sure if they figured out exactly what the signals are, but I think that hair researchers around the world are of the mind that the signals are what we all call growth factors, and I think that's Yale also referred to the signal as growth factors but wanted to identify which ones specifically. AAPE is the growth factors from the correct cells. Histogen is using very similar growth factors to the growth factors that are found in AAPE, but Histogen's growth factors are not derived from the same source as the growth factors in these very specific adipose cells. The thing is that a person can do a connect-the-dot from Histogen to AAPE (although derived differently) and from AAPE to the cells that Yale is talking about. These things are all inter-connected.

http://phys.org/news/2011-09-yale-sc...ells-hair.html

Quote Originally Posted by zeos View Post
    @hgs1989((and others)

what is the difference and which would you choose between http://dermahealproducts.com/stem-c-...hair-loss.html ( Dermaheal Stem C’rum HL) and http://dermahealproducts.com/dermahe...-solution.html (Dermaheal HL) and combine one of them with the M.Booster Hair?
    I would not chose any of these. None of these are a reasonable replacement for AAPE. The only reasonable replacement for AAPE is Histogen and Histogen is not available. The stuff you are looking at is probably a scam.

@nameless
    how do we know that aape is not a scam. we don't know. I never questioned the ingredients existence in a product. the only thing should be questioned is whether the ingredients work, concentration of active ingredients and whether it it delivered to the follicle. in our case the ingredients listed work and there is no question about it. the other two issues are the ones that need to be questioned. side effects is not a question here because growth factors have been used in skin creams for a while now. even histogen has a skin topical based on the protein extracts from the fibroblasts (maybe it works for hair). if only theses products can be injected it would be great.

also interesting(look at page 24-25)there is a needle free mesotherapy version( Iontophoresis / Electrophoresis /
    Phonophoresis / Isophoresis)available but unfortunately only for Dermaheal HL not for Dermaheal Stem C’rum HL