Threaded View

Yes I've been wearing for 3 months. Have to say my hair loss anxiety is still pretty bad. I go to a local salon in my city. Was using lace which made the hairline more detectable in my opinion. Now I'm using the 0.03 thin skin and have been wearing for 2 days now. Have to say its remarkably light and much more comfortable than lace. Like you said the hairline looks undetectable unless you are within a few inches which I would say is true for the most part. Unfortunately my temples are severely receded, about 2 inches past my sideburns. It makes my hairline seem really high, and if I bring the front of the hairline forward, the sides look really off. I out of paranoia turn my head straight because the distance between my temples and front of the hairpiece are way off and can certainly draw attention, particularly in crowded places with bright lights. Hair pieces are far from ideal in my opinion, but coming from a guy who has spent thousands in the past 20 months since he started losing his hair, I can say this is the best option even though its far from ideal. The side effects I experienced on Rogaine and Propecia are not worth it ever. Hair transplants require multiple surgeries, and like many cosmetic surgeries people often regret getting them after its over. I would say if baldness is really bothering you then, you should try a 0.03 hair piece. You should shave your head first just to see if the look works. I am pale and look much better with hair so it was a failed experiment. Maybe you should try the salon route and have a professional attach and clean it every 2-3 weeks, because it is very delicate. Also the anxiety of someone finding out you are wearing a piece can be quite frustrating.

Quite honestly I feel hairloss is an inevitable battle that can't be won. Sucks to say I've poured so much time/money/effort into finding a solution these past 20 months and I still haven't found a solution. Was diagnosed with Body Dysmorphic Disorder recently because of my hair loss obsession. Granted, I am very young at 25 and this has been devastating to me. The easiest thing would be just to accept it because its just hair. Although its not vital to who you are, it does unfortunately frame your face and most guys look way better with a full head of hair as opposed to be receded/bald. The attractive ladies, especially the younger ones just about all want a guy with a full head of hair. Not saying its impossible without one, but its certainly more difficult, unless she knew you before when you had all of your hair. Damn....