Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fab
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
    I've heard Spironolactone does indeed work for some, but the sides are apparently pretty brutal.
    Even topical form?

Comment

• blah
      • Jul 2013

Hello LF365, first off I'd like to congratulate you on your hair regrowth progress. I just had a couple questions regarding your homemade tincture. First off I was wondering if there's any place to buy already dried hibiscus rosa sinens, and if not, did you just purchase one of the plants off the listed website, take off the flowers and throw it in your tincture?
      Second I was wondering if you know of any place to purchase the Erica Multiflora as it seems to be a critical ingredient of the tincture.
      Third, for the rooibos, would I be able to just purchase the tea bags and empty those into the tincture mix?
      And finally, I was searching the web in order to purchase Apple Phenon, but was unable to find a website that sold this product. Is there a substitute or some other product that resembles this?
      Sorry for the long list, but I was hoping to make this tincture as soon as possible, thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...