Getting a hair transplant because I cannot do this anymore.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Getting a hair transplant because I cannot do this anymore.

This will put an end to all my perpetual sadness related to hair loss.

Going to get a frontal hairline work done and grow that baby out super long and grow it back to cover the entire scalp. Atleast, this will frame the face.

I wish none of my hair loss brothers on this forum suffer the way I am. MAY YOU ALL BE CURED!

LONG LIVE SPENCER KOBREN AND JOE FROM SI!!!
  • Delphi
    • Mar 2009

You should really post pictures. You say you're a NW7 so you might not even be a candidate for a hair transplant. Have you considered trying a hair system first?

Comment

• FlightTL
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Delphi
      You should really post pictures. You say you're a NW7 so you might not even be a candidate for a hair transplant. Have you considered trying a hair system first?
      Haven't tried a system. The thing that scares me is reaction from people that know me. It's like binary. I was a 0. All of a sudden, I become a 1.

But thank you.

Comment

• amadeus
        • Dec 2008

I know a guy who started with a very thin system with very high hairline. He first wore it in a kind of combover, it just looked like he styled his hair differently. He slowly bought bigger systems with more hair until one day he had a real flattering hair style. No one in the office really knew what was happening except for me. It worked very well and now he looks really good. Very natural!

Originally posted by FlightTL
        Haven't tried a system. The thing that scares me is reaction from people that know me. It's like binary. I was a 0. All of a sudden, I become a 1.

But thank you.

Comment

• Mike K
          • Apr 2012

Best of luck Flight. I truely hope this is everything you hope it will be. Go for it.

Comment

• fred970
            • Nov 2009

This is your only viable option anyway.

Everyone can be candidate for a FUE in my opinion, even if you can move like 500 hairs on top of your bald head, the framing will already make a world of a difference.

Choose a top surgeon and good luck to you!

Comment

• Delphi
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by fred970
              This is your only viable option anyway.

Everyone can be candidate for a FUE in my opinion, even if you can move like 500 hairs on top of your bald head, the framing will already make a world of a difference.

Choose a top surgeon and good luck to you!
              Do you really think 500 grafts is going to make a real dent in a NW7? I'm not sure about that, but I guess it's possible it can help.

Comment

Working...