+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    +1. Please stop cluttering this forum with your AAPE posts. Yes we've read them, no we're not interested. Just fly to Dr Nigam like you suggested on that other forum, have him inject you with it and report back to us. Oh and dont go complaining if your immune system starts to attack you after Nigam's injections, like Wesley, who almost died. Good luck, you'll need it !
    If Dr. Nigam could do AAPE/HARG treatment in India then I would just do as you suggested, but the laws in India recently changed and cell culture for re-implantation is not legal in India anymore. I think it would be legal in The Bahamas but there is no way I could set-up a clinic in The Bahamas all by myself. You couldn't even send a single person to South Korea without all kinds of help. Setting up a clinic in a foreign country is a lot harder than sending a person on a plane flight. In order to get this done I would need help, and lots of it.

And the treatment that Dr. Nigam has used in the past is not the same as AAPE/HARG.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    If Dr. Nigam could do AAPE/HARG treatment in India then I would just do as you suggested, but the laws in India recently changed and cell culture for re-implantation is not legal in India anymore. I think it would be legal in The Bahamas but there is no way I could set-up a clinic in The Bahamas all by myself. You couldn't even send a single person to South Korea without all kinds of help. Setting up a clinic in a foreign country is a lot harder than sending a person on a plane flight. In order to get this done I would need help, and lots of it.

And the treatment that Dr. Nigam has used in the past is not the same as AAPE/HARG.
    You really dont have an idea what you're talking about man. You want to 'set up a clinic' ? "Just" like that ? I just dont know where to start man, how ridiculous that sounds. First of all, read the study again, the effectiveness was gauged by asking the patients how well they thought it worked. That's no proof at all man. So, first before even THINKING about opening a clinic, first make damn sure it even works ! So convince your good old buddy dr Nigam that this works (if it does he'll become millionaire), fly both to a country where you can buy all needed ingredients, mix up the elixer and have dr Nigam inject you. Tattoo several regions, measure density and repeat after 3 months. See, easy as that. Now go on and do that or just shut up already !! Your AAPE spamming is really starting to get on my nerves.

You really dont have an idea what you're talking about man. You want to 'set up a clinic' ? "Just" like that ? I just dont know where to start man, how ridiculous that sounds. First of all, read the study again, the effectiveness was gauged by asking the patients how well they thought it worked. That's no proof at all man. So, first before even THINKING about opening a clinic, first make damn sure it even works ! So convince your good old buddy dr Nigam that this works (if it does he'll become millionaire), fly both to a country where you can buy all needed ingredients, mix up the elixer and have dr Nigam inject you. Tattoo several regions, measure density and repeat after 3 months. See, easy as that. Now go on and do that or just shut up already !! Your AAPE spamming is really starting to get on my nerves.
    I know exactly what I'm talking about. It's you who does not know what he's talking about just like when you trumpeted to the world that hair loss was cured a few months ago.

1. The study results are not just perceived regrowth.

2. There are also impressive pictures.

3. There is also another study using micro-needling and AAPE which shows hair growth

4. Histogen's established regrowth also counts because AAPE/HARG is essentially the same thing as Histogen only better because AAPE is nature's own version of the same thing plus AAPE contains more stuff than Histogen.

5. The science behind AAPE/HARG is backed up by the discovery of a top Yale researcher who obviously knows a lot more than you do.

6. The science behind AAPE is supported by Dr. Gardner and Dr. Jahoda because both will use adipose cells in their protocols so that they can make the exact same growth factors/proteins ithat are inside of AAPE/HARG become part of their treatment mix. In other words, Gardner and Jahoda will put AAPE into their protocols by way of putting the cells into their protocols that create AAPE. Gardner and Jahoda are not putting those adipiose cells into their protocols because they believe that the cell linings will promote hair growth - they are putting adipose cells into their protocols for the exact and specific purpose of getting those cells to secrete AAPE into the follicles. Open up your eyes - in a roundabout way Jahoda and Gardner are confirming that AAPE promotes hair growth.

Nameless doesn't even understand the research papers he's supporting even when it's been explained to him in a simple summary. I think this guy needs to be looking at picture books, and not scientific articles, it's probably the only thing he might understand

Arashi can you explain in a dumbed down way what exactly Desmond's post means? Does this mean they've foubd a way to make the hairs regenerate? What exactly needs to happen if this is the case in order for the multiplication if hairs to work? I assume they'll do trials in an area with less strict standards for testing to get it out sooner...

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    I know exactly what I'm talking about. It's you who does not know what he's talking about just like when you trumpeted to the world that hair loss was cured a few months ago.

1. The study results are not just perceived regrowth.

2. There are also impressive pictures.

3. There is also another study using micro-needling and AAPE which shows hair growth

4. Histogen's established regrowth also counts because AAPE/HARG is essentially the same thing as Histogen only better because AAPE is nature's own version of the same thing plus AAPE contains more stuff than Histogen.

5. The science behind AAPE/HARG is backed up by the discovery of a top Yale researcher who obviously knows a lot more than you do.

6. The science behind AAPE is supported by Dr. Gardner and Dr. Jahoda because both will use adipose cells in their protocols so that they can make the exact same growth factors/proteins ithat are inside of AAPE/HARG become part of their treatment mix. In other words, Gardner and Jahoda will put AAPE into their protocols by way of putting the cells into their protocols that create AAPE. Gardner and Jahoda are not putting those adipiose cells into their protocols because they believe that the cell linings will promote hair growth - they are putting adipose cells into their protocols for the exact and specific purpose of getting those cells to secrete AAPE into the follicles. Open up your eyes - in a roundabout way Jahoda and Gardner are confirming that AAPE promotes hair growth.

LOL, Ok so I got it all wrong, thanks for explaining it to me. I now understand you will become millioniare with your clinic in The Bahama's. You deserve it man. And you're right, no need to test anything, before setting up the clinic, just invest your money and go ahead. Easy as that. Good luck with your clinic ! But can you please do us all a favour and stop cluttering these forums with your AAPE posts ? Thanks JarJar.

Quote Originally Posted by Slam1523 View Post
    Arashi can you explain in a dumbed down way what exactly Desmond's post means? Does this mean they've foubd a way to make the hairs regenerate? What exactly needs to happen if this is the case in order for the multiplication if hairs to work? I assume they'll do trials in an area with less strict standards for testing to get it out sooner...
    It sounds like they've found a new method of culturing DP cells while preserving their hair inducing ability. In the summary they didnt specify though the most important thing we would want to know: how much do the cultured cells resemble their original counter part and thus, how 'natural' do the resulting hairs look ? Either way, it's again a step in the right direction at least. Hopefully Desmond has some more info on this !

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    so desmond, what does it say exactly in the paper?
    does it mean that DP cells can be cultured now with 100% gene expression?
    does that mean that jahoda and all other teams are able to multiply the cells without any problems now when they take this finding as reference for the culturing methods?
    is the puzzle finally solved or just another step towards finding the optimum?
    Great question. So, I read the paper in detail last night and it is definitely not on the same level as Jahoda's or Lauster's work! They were simply testing one of Dr Lindner's ideas from back in 2011 to see if it's true. I was actually surprised to find Dr Lindner's papers and patents referenced all over this paper!

They simply tested CTGF to see if it improves hair-inductivity and it did. They never conducted Dr Jahoda's full gene-expression comparison study, which is really disappointing.

However, reading this paper made me even more confident in Lindner/Atac's work now, since they were onto this 3 years ago. As I said, these teams know way more than they let on and are keeping so much of it in high secrecy. They seemed very confident we will have this puzzle solved within the next few years if not sooner!

So to answer your question: A total gene analysis comparison was NOT conducted (only gene expression of specific markers were investigated), the DP cells cultured were NOT implanted in a foreskin or other assays to see their hair-inducing potential and they were not even cultured as well as Jahoda or Lauster's team! They simply dumped it in a well (3D) and added a whole bunch of chemicals to reduce adhesiveness. Jahoda & Lausters methods are far more delicate with DP cells.

Nevertheless, it adds more weight to Berlin-Uni's work and that's exciting

Jar jar (nameless) could you please stay on topic in each thread. If you like, make a thread about this new therapy and we'll discuss it there. It just makes it so much harder to follow specific discussions when it gets mixed up with other topics.

Thanks brother.

BTW, awesome find Desmond !! Would love to learn some more about this !
    Arashi, the papers available on SAGA in the research section Enjoy the read