+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I'm using Opera 12.17 and I can see the embedded video clearly.

@James

Yeah I don't think the tendinosis as a flagship product is taking away from their commitment from their hair product.

They are already invested in Phase 2. The only thing I can see messing it up is Phase 2 results are shoddy or disappointing. Which could happen IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I'm using Opera 12.17 and I can see the embedded video clearly.

@James

Yeah I don't think the tendinosis as a flagship product is taking away from their commitment from their hair product.

They are already invested in Phase 2. The only thing I can see messing it up is Phase 2 results are shoddy or disappointing. Which could happen IMHO.
    I think it's smart to make tendinosis their number now focus. It seems less like science fiction than solving hair loss and gives investors far more confidence in funding the company. It’s smart and I think this will move things along for us more quickly.

"our lead product is RCT-01"

The hairloss product, which is much further along in clinical trials than RCT-01 tendon treatment, is not their "lead product". WTF? Sounds like they have significantly changed their business strategy.

@ joachim
    http://www.replicel.com/contact-us/c...rials-sign-up/
    Did you already see this? You could sign up for a clinical trial for replicel if you live in Germany or Austria without any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sascha View Post
    @ joachim
    http://www.replicel.com/contact-us/c...rials-sign-up/
    Did you already see this? You could sign up for a clinical trial for replicel if you live in Germany or Austria without any problem.
    thanks for the info. wasn't aware of it. i'm not sure if they are really testing the hairloss product in germany/austria. as far as i know they already did some trials in germany/austria for the other product RCT-01 but not for the hairloss thing RCH-01.

however, i wouldn't like to participate in a double-blind placebo study, because it could be useless if you have the bad luck to get the placebo only. i would only participate if they could guarantee me that i will get the right solution injected.

Hi I am pretty sure that they are planning to do so. I would participate myself, but I live in Italy, so it's not 100 percent sure that my attempt will succed I am in my very early 20s and I genuinely believe that Replicel releases soon in Japan, just wanted you know about this link, since you are the only member from Germany I know

maybe they will accept people from outside austria/germany too, depending on how difficult it will be for them to recruit the 160 men who fulfill the criteria. i'm not sure how they search for such people. i thought most of the participants are students who need some good money. it's not like asking some people randomly on the streets, so it can be time consuming for them to find the right people.

Hey guys update from Replicel, I saw it on Twitter. Basically phase 2 in Japan is supposed to start in Q4 2014, doesn' look so bad after all.
    http://www.replicel.com/replicel-ann...ncial-results/

this is very good news!

Quote Originally Posted by sascha View Post
    Hey guys update from Replicel, I saw it on Twitter. Basically phase 2 in Japan is supposed to start in Q4 2014, doesn' look so bad after all.
    http://www.replicel.com/replicel-ann...ncial-results/
    they should hurry up. i'm dying to see the results of phase 2.
    if they achieve some good results within the first year, do you think they will share this preliminary results with the public or do we have to wait the 3 years until phase 2 is finished completely?