+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

There are also more ways to grow hair; I don’t think you’ve tried them yet. There are still people suffering from baldness who refuse to explore the options available and instead choose to spend time and money on treatments that don’t work.

If you’ve decided to have surgery, then find a better place for hair loss treatment.

My recommendation: quantum xmetics . My hair is growing back after 1 year.

I d stay away from Finasteride , that drug ruined my life and the symptoms only got worse when I got off it .

Hair loss treatment is available for people who are suffering from severe hair loss. You will get hairs according to number of grafts selection. The whole scalp or head can be covered with hair transplant.

Hii jasmine222

It may take atleast one year to get proper hair.

You will get full hairs along with hair recedes. You will strong, deep hairs exclusively after hair transplant. Hair transplant is one of the feasible solution for hair loss.

Yes, Hair Transplant is the permanent treatment for hair loss. If you have a patchy hair loss or alopecia the you might not be a good candidate for hair loss. Being a good candidate for hair transplant surgery you should have a good donor as well.

There a thousands of good hair transplant clinics in the World. In Dallas Texas Center for Hair Restoration, Nu Hair of Texas, Dallas NeoGraft Hair Restoration etc are some good clinics. Hair transplant in western countries considered to be most costly as compare to rest of the countries. India and Turkey are the rising hub for hair transplantation due to the availability of experienced doctors & clinics. In these two countries you have to pay at least 25% less cost then other countries. In India, hair transplant in Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Pune, Kochi etc. are the major cities.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine222 View Post
    Hi everyone. I am a 34 year old woman and have been experiencing severe hair loss from the age of 17. I was thinking of getting a hair transplant. Will I get a head full of hair after undergoing this treatment? Also how long does it take for a transplant to grow? Can anyone recommend a good hair transplant centre in Dallas.

Thank You...
    Hi Jasmine, As you said you are losing your hair from last 17 years and it is a long time. Now you are thinking to go for hair transplantation treatment. Its good for you because of hair transplantation is best treatment that can help to get natural hairs. Hair transplant treatment is accepted by lots of people in all over the world. Mostly people get 100% result after the treatment. But results are depends upon the surgeon experience whom you choose for hair transplant. So I recommend you to go outside and find your best doctors in Dallas.