Can WE do something to speed Histogen up???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

I emailed histogen this week and they said they are still fund raising and trying to start the next trial.. I think we can officially say they are done, they clearly can't get the funding they need.

Comment

• FooFighter
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
      I emailed histogen this week and they said they are still fund raising and trying to start the next trial.. I think we can officially say they are done, they clearly can't get the funding they need.
      You have phone number of them on their website, so why you dont call them and ask them directly? I am not from USA to call them.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
        • Dec 2012

What do you want me to ask? like i said, they are still looking for funding after 2 years.

Comment

• FooFighter
          • Feb 2015

You can call them and ask directly:

- Why they cant have funding after 2 years and what stops them?
          - Is their product too weak and have poor results to get funding from bigger company?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
            • Dec 2012

That would be pointless. They will make up an excuse for why they can't get funding, and they will never admit to their product being weak or poor.

Comment

• Seuxin
              • Jan 2014

It will so good to have news from Histogen.... ( good or bad)

Comment

• reflet
                • May 2015

Same old story

I turned 32, and it is been long time I'm aware about baldness. My father was obsessed with his hairloss, blaming my grandpa genetics (Norwood 7 at 27yo).
                He got his first hair transplant circa '96. I remember well, I was a teenager and he told me "don't worry, by the time you will be in the age of suffering from hairloss, science will have found the cure or set new standards. Scientists are currently working on a technic to clone hair. In 10 years it will be on the market for long time".

Well, that was 20 years ago, and what do we have today?

10 years later (2006), I searched on the Internet and indeed I found about Intercytex. Who remembers them? They had a so called revolutionnary product back then. Now the "product" disappeared from their on their catalog (I think they sold the assets).
                In 2009, we had Histogen interviews clamining that they would be able to market their product in Asia in 2013, and the rest of the world should follow in 2015.
                The same story happens over and over again, countless of others companies with “promising results”.
                Phase II, Trial I, same old tune.. pffff.

I don’t mean to come off as a party pooper, and I’m not saying that the cure will NEVER be found. But who knows when: in 20 more years, 30, 40?

You have no idea how much I’d like to be wrong, but..
                Constant frustrated hopes are painful to live with. Better to stay away and not think about these dream sellers whose first goal is to attract juicy investments.

Comment

Working...