+ Reply to Thread

Default wouldn't BHT be a good bridging if you want to keep donor for HST's or H multipl?

I think I saw a good result of a BHT, mixed with traditional hair transplant recently and I was wondering, for people who have a slow hairloss and some slow receiding or thinning vertex etc...

Why wouldn't one firstly use good body hair to save some precious time and then, meet again in five years to eventually accept to trust and give donor for real hair doubling or real hair multiplication?

My case is:

I got one HST which brought some very honest result on hairline, I did it two years from now.
    I see my vertex thinning a bit more and I could densify the front, but since HST is very much coontroversed, wouldn't it be a good plan to bridge by using much less necessary body hair? and later, densify and go full for a HST next level or H multiplication?

Just a thought... cause I have that impression that the next five years will bring something, what should we do meanwhile?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I think I saw a good result of a BHT, mixed with traditional hair transplant recently and I was wondering, for people who have a slow hairloss and some slow receiding or thinning vertex etc...

Why wouldn't one firstly use good body hair to save some precious time and then, meet again in five years to eventually accept to trust and give donor for real hair doubling or real hair multiplication?

My case is:

I got one HST which brought some very honest result on hairline, I did it two years from now.
    I see my vertex thinning a bit more and I could densify the front, but since HST is very much coontroversed, wouldn't it be a good plan to bridge by using much less necessary body hair? and later, densify and go full for a HST next level or H multiplication?

Just a thought... cause I have that impression that the next five years will bring something, what should we do meanwhile?
    I am by no means an expert, but I think maybe body hair is seen as a last resort for people who don't have enough donor hair left. Body hair (from what I have seen) doesn't look very natural and only grows to the length it does on your body.

My plan with HST is to keep going back until:
    1) Something better than HST comes along. (Possibly even a non surgical cure)
    2) I have gained a full head of hair from HST's alone.
    3) I run out of Donor hair.

Outcomes 1 or 2 would obviously be amazing and in my opinion entirely possible and if it is outcome 3, then I would happily "deplete" my donor and replace the donor hair with body hair.

I plan on getting an HST every year until one of the 3 outcomes happens. If my donor was looking thin by say the year 2020 I would get my next procedure (hopefully a few more procedures away, say the year 2021) to extract say 700 from the donor and put these in the recipient then a year later get say 1400 body hairs transplanted back into the area of donor that is depleted.

I would repeat this with other areas of donor possibly even outside the safe zone.

If body hair looks rubbish on the scalp, then I would simply shave the back of my head as short as it needed to be until it didn't look like body hair anymore.

I would much rather have the "good quality" hairs on the top of my head than on the back, that way I would have the option to have short hair all over or a short back and sides with a bit of length on top, the only hair style I would struggle with if I was using body hair would be if I wanted to grow my hair long.

It could get to a stage where cloning is ready before you need to sue body hair.