+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy the hospital group england.

Hi everyone i hope that if your considering doing surgery at the hospital then you read this and run a mile or 2.
    i had surgery more than 7 months ago and ive been stupid and naive.
    firstly please dont get sucked in by their flash salesman with designer glasses and clothes and shoes,hes all bla bla bla and will offer you a good deal but will ruin your life after the surgery with no aftercare.
    says he does tricho closure but i can assure you that its not a good one and you will have scarring like me
    secondly he cant do a decent dencent for a one pass result,he likes to do 20 graphs per square cm or less so that youll return
    thirdly they will give you ridging/cobblestoning and youll look awfull as i do and have to hide your head until you can do antoher surgery to hide his mess.
    he might offer you another procedure cheaply but please run a mile and if you see him on the street please kick him in the nuts for doing this mess to me and pull out his hair as hes had a transplantdone recently in an expesive clinic overseas with my hard earned money
    youll get no aftercare just frustration and they dont care if you are suicidal or not so long as they get your money into their pockets so the boss can buy another lambourghini car,what a mess my life is now so im warning others dont be stupid like i wasd and i never researched enough.

Hello James,

I’m sorry you found this forum after you had your hair transplant, but don't beat yourself up over it, it’s not your fault, and it seems very common. The very first post I made on this site was to comment on a post made by Red20 who was considering having a hair transplant in India of all places. I could not believe someone would travel from the US to India to have plastic surgery just to save a few bucks! Luckily he listened to the forum posters and decided to do the surgery with an IAHRS doctor, Dr. Hasson.

There are a lot of people who have one bad surgery and then are easily repaired by a reputable hair transplant surgeon so don’t worry about it, you’ll be OK!

Look for a hair transplant surgeon who does a lot of repair work and it might be good to meet with the doctor before having your second surgery. This is a great site because the only forum that I am aware of where you can speak to doctors and get answers from them so you should upload your pictures so they can see the current state of your hair.

I think you’ll be fine and perhaps your story will help other guys learn to do their research.
    Good luck!

playsound Sorry To Hear About Your Hair Transplant Experience| Audio Response

Quote Originally Posted by hellojames99 View Post
    Hi everyone i hope that if your considering doing surgery at the hospital then you read this and run a mile or 2.
    i had surgery more than 7 months ago and ive been stupid and naive.
    firstly please dont get sucked in by their flash salesman with designer glasses and clothes and shoes,hes all bla bla bla and will offer you a good deal but will ruin your life after the surgery with no aftercare.
    says he does tricho closure but i can assure you that its not a good one and you will have scarring like me
    secondly he cant do a decent dencent for a one pass result,he likes to do 20 graphs per square cm or less so that youll return
    thirdly they will give you ridging/cobblestoning and youll look awfull as i do and have to hide your head until you can do antoher surgery to hide his mess.
    he might offer you another procedure cheaply but please run a mile and if you see him on the street please kick him in the nuts for doing this mess to me and pull out his hair as hes had a transplantdone recently in an expesive clinic overseas with my hard earned money
    youll get no aftercare just frustration and they dont care if you are suicidal or not so long as they get your money into their pockets so the boss can buy another lambourghini car,what a mess my life is now so im warning others dont be stupid like i wasd and i never researched enough.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Unhappy The hospital group nightmare surgery

hI AGAIN I JUST HOPE THAT THERE IS MORE GUYS OUT THERE WHO WILL STAND UP AFTER READING MY POSTS AND GET SOME JUSTICE FROM THESE BUTCHERS IF THEYVE EXPERIENCES SAME FROM THIS HOSPITAL
    I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW WHAT COWBOYS THESE PEOPLE ARE AND HOW THEYRE GETTING AWAY WITH RUINING VUNERABLE BALDING MENS LIFES.
    I HOPE THAT THE IDIOT SALESMAN WHO SOLD ME THIS SURGERY AND THE SURGEON WHO DID MY BOTCH SURGERY ARE READING THIS ALSO BECAUSE EVENTUALLY BAD THINGS YOUVE DONE IN LIFE COME BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE ASS WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.
    ANYONE IS WELCOME TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF THEY ARE CONSIDERING GOING THERE OR HAVE BEEN THERE.
    PLEASE AVOID THIS PLACE AND THAT SURGEON UNLESS YOU WANT TO RUIN YOUR SCALP AND EMOTIONS PLEASE

I think you would be more effective at making your point if you post some pictures. I can see how outraged you are and you every every right to be and you are now lucky to have found the best hair transplant forum to get information and help so use it! Spencer Kobren gave you his personal advise and you just gloss over that. You should try to calm down and listen to the experts who are here to help you. You can still warn people about this surgeon, but you need to heal.
    Just my 2 cents
    Chris

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

I know it is hard to find anything positive with your situation. There are many others that have had multiple bad surgeries and have no donor hair left for correcting the problem. If you have had only one procedure there is a good chance that you have plenty of good donor hair remaining. You could have some corrective work which may put you in a much better position. I would recommend waiting another 4-5 months to make sure you are making your decision based on a final result versus something preliminary. At that time see and or talk to several doctors before deciding on who will perform your next procedure. Hang in there!
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Hi James, As i mentioned on another forum, very sorry to hear about your situ - if i can help please feel free to contact me as i help many guys obtain accurate info on their situ's and i am more than happy to help by meeting up and taking pics for your situ for you to send off to a number of well recommended clinics to get an all round feel for your requirements.
    Good point made by Doc Charles defo wait it out before doing anything - do not trush in again and potentially regret it - i would wait a minimum of 12+ months before sceduling any other surgery to help repair the previous one so that the repair is done accurately.

All the very best

there are so many butchers out there! Do you have any pictures you can share?

How many grafts did you get from this clinic.Hopefully it will grow out with reasonable success and not look too bad.At 12 months you can then decide on your next course of action.
    Some pictures would be nice to see what it all looks like.
    Take care.
    bm.

hellojames,

If you are concerned about being recognized, have your face covered in the pics.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin