+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unhappy hospital group dolan park bromsgrove

hI I SAW A FEW NEGATIVE POSTS HERE and there ABOUT THE HOSPITAL GROUP.
    That poor fellow james seems quiet upset and others on different forums,noticed there was another guy like me who got taken in and had 2 attempts at it and i can share his and their feeling because i had hair transplant surgery there in the past also and wasnt happy with my result as the density was low and scar wasnt too neat and stupidly i got taken in again by their low price for a second one and im still very unhappy as density still isnt enough and my scar took over 6 months to stop scabbing as closure wasnt done properly and implants are not growing in correct direction so its hard to style my hair.
    im now getting another surgery done not in a u.k. clinic ,thankfully i have a small amount of donor hair remaining to tidy it up but NO I WOULDNT RECOMMEND THE HOSPITAL GROUP NOR ANY OF THEIR 3 SURGEONS,they work on turnover as a big group,not on care and attention.

Quote Originally Posted by simoncowell80@yahoo.com View Post

im now getting another surgery done not in a u.k. clinic ,thankfully i have a small amount of donor hair remaining to tidy it up but NO I WOULDNT RECOMMEND THE HOSPITAL GROUP NOR ANY OF THEIR 3 SURGEONS,they work on turnover as a big group,not on care and attention.

Can I quickly ask... who is the UK Clinic you refer to here that you are going to next? This rings ALARM BELLS!!! I wouldn't go to any UK clinic even if you paid me £100,000. In my opinion the best HT Dr's are based OUTSIDE of the UK!

I couldn't agree more that it is really frustrating to know they (The Hospital Group) continue to destroy peoples lives who already have very low self esteem and already desperate for some help with an issue that is causing them distress and hand over £1000's of there saved hard earned money to help them!! then get turned over by that very UK HT clinic! YET again. so now they are EVEN more depressed and at an all time low and without any money left in the bank. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH.. and the famous last words... 'IF ONLY'..

The trouble is, we TRUST someone we are speaking too as soon as you see they have the letters 'Dr' before their name! and they have a new suit on. This immediately gives you a false impression that they are highly skilled/trained and experienced in their field. IT IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE WE CAN MAKE!!

I have also had a UK HT that ruined my life for over a decade.. it was only thanks to Dr Feller to repair my humiliating (plugs) UK HT by Nobel Hair Clinic that I have been able to re-start my life again many years later.

I hope once you have reached the 1 years mark you will be able to see how things have resolved and make a much better choice of HT Clinic to help you get back a nicer fuller hairline.. sorry to hear how you got taken in by this company and I wish you the best and things will be ok again it just takes time.

All the best...and thanks for posting this WARNING to others.

Hi James i hate reading your story as its the same butcher Dr Goldstone of the Hospital Group who performed my surgery in 2006 which left me with a nice strip scar and under 500 bad plugs,infact its probably the same salesman by your description his name was Tarquin a smooth taking aXse ..anyway i have only ever posted on one forum about my repair work by the lovely Dr Rahal which i had in november 07,but after reading your thread i think if anyone who reads just a couple of our posts it might just save them from these butchers.If anyone reads this from the uk please stay away from the same old uk clinics like this one,i know they have started showing up on these kind of forums showing before pics which promise good density and fantastic strip scar results but do u ever see follow ups 2 these procedures? ans is no u don't ..Like most people the distance factor is the main reason we use these type of clinics in the UK u pay the same rate for more graphs in canada etc and get more for ur money overall.IT was'nt easy going alone to canada there was no direct flights,but once i arrived in canada it was a walk in the park the people are fantastic and so friendly u forget all your worries like what will people think,i just put on my baseball cap and went out after and made the most of it eating and shopping in the malls and the care i recieved off Dr Rahal and team ie Adrian and the techs was fantastic with fantastic follow up care which included Dr Rahal ringing me the same night after surgery and even dropping me at my hotel which i did'nt get from the Hospital Group ! and thats because end of the day they don't care just another pay check to them with no guilt involved .I have rambled on alot sorry heres the only pic im posting of a before and after and james stay positive as much as u can i had to save money again and it destroyed my confidence twice over and my repear did'nt happen over night i had 2 save over again and that year was the lowest of my life ...Heres the only pic im posting of before my repair and after sorry guy's but i won't be posting anymore as ive only done this to shock anyone considering these types of clinics..Can i add i don't work for Dr Rahal or any clinic there are many talented surgeons who change peoples lives for the better like Hasson And Wong,Dr feller among others they were 2 other clinics i looked at aswell .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	hair1.jpg

Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	2891  

I just hope James has not retreated into seclusion from society. That's not a permanent resolution although easy for us to say and yet can be so devastating to the patient.

James,

All we can say is to read up on as many good repair surgeons in North America and then e-mail them digital quaility pics taken in ample lighting at every angle. I know you know not to go back to the same place on "any terms".

If you like, you can e-mail me your pics in total confidentiality if you want my opinion on how to approach things from here. I have worked in the industry for 30 years and seen thousands of tough cases. I can also refer you to several good repair docs that I respect and trust. I don't charge patients anything for my help and I am not on anyone's payroll either.

I have been through it myself four times and stay objective no matter who the patient is or what the case involves. I just hope you can get on with life again and move forward friend.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Default The Hospital Group and bad aftercare

Hi guys I know this is the wrong site for a girl with long heir and small boobs to be on but thought I would post a message in regards to the Hospital Group and its piss poor practices of letting people down who have paid out good money, only to find out you were not getting what you were led to believe in the glossy ads and you were paying for when things go wrong.
    I was on a site called
    http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/forum/sh...c-surgery.html

On there if you post a negative comment about the Hospital Group the company complains and gets it took down. You then get a number of posters who try to harass you and make out your a fake posters for saying such nasty things about them then fill all the pages with how great the hospital Is bla bla bla.
    A face book page is being set up for all people who have been effected by the Hospital Group and its treatment towards people who needed to rely on its poor aftercare
    Call The Hospital Group ruined my nose. I think its some guy who had a nose job and suffered the same

Good luck and hope to hear from you on this important topic

Hello, re the Hospital Group I've got to agree with the opinions shared here, the HG are butchers only in it for the cash. I've been left with a massive scar after going there and I've had to have corrective work done.

Damien, Ireland.