+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phlojel!

Default Phlojel!

Okay, so I keep reading articles everywhere talking about the lack of effective absorption in topicals. Or many times where it says " Chemical xxx stops dkk1/dht/etc but isn't as effective systemically" and big molecular size talk and DMSO. Well after a thread in HLH about a guy who wanted to put NDGA on his head through chapparral and used phlojel, I researched about it and apparently it greatly increases transdermal absorption. Even more than DMSO. Bodybuilders who use steroid shots start to try it instead of needles and claim 50% absorption and all of them feel the effects. Now the chapparral guy said his hair quality greatly increased but then stopped replying (i like to assume because he has no need to open hairloss forums anymore :P ). But phlojel now gives us a chance to try way more stuff. Things like Calcium or Magnesium Threonate, or chapparral, or even caffeine, msm, biotin, for that extra boost. I feel like phlojel is like a key to the door that is skin, and now that we can open it, we can throw in there whatever we want! I have my order on the way as I type this. And I already have chapparral, caffeine and cayenne extract at home. I'm planning on adding some Magnesium Threonate too to try and fight DKK1 even more. Good luck to all of us guys and read up on phlojel and try all the topicals (maybe even crushed up fin) that you want, they're about to become way more effective.

interesting. I dont feel comfortable with DMSO either.

maybe cb0301 can work with this?