+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Results look impressive at first sight but I just can't take all of this seriously. Look at that video for example, it just looks so unprofessional

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Results look impressive at first sight but I just can't take all of this seriously. Look at that video for example, it just looks so unprofessional
    It seems to "work" (although doesn't seem very efficient to me).

The issue is it that before the new hair grows, the CD damages your scalp and makes your hair fall out. Some users on another forum said their entire hairline's shed multiple NWs.... plus they had weird crusty scabs all over their heads where they used it. Most said it was essentially impossible to hide it.

Honestly, if it gave me more significant regrowth, I'd deal with the horrible shedding and scabbing period... but the results don't look like enough to justify it for me...

I think our best bet is hair removal lasers (see my other post). This lets us do the same damage that dermarolling, hair plucking, and chlorine diozide do-- but way way way more precise than any of these other methods. Unfortunately everyone thinks my post is about low-level lasers (LLT, aka laser helmets and combs)-- which have nothing to do with hair removal lasers form the study i posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Seuxin View Post
    If these two picture are before/after...and if it's true picture, then your product is really fabulous ! If it's true...

If you know about finasteride and minoxidil, you know, in recent decades, you are unlikely to find similar photos. Even if they have passed clinical trials.
    I will submit more pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Yes, this video is really unprofessional, because too many photos, and not a public space can be shown at once. I use the video display, these videos are in HD format, if you have the patience to take it slow to watch.

Default Can you link it?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post

The issue is it that before the new hair grows, the CD damages your scalp and makes your hair fall out. Some users on another forum said their entire hairline's shed multiple NWs.... plus they had weird crusty scabs all over their heads where they used it. Most said it was essentially impossible to hide it.

Honestly, if it gave me more significant regrowth, I'd deal with the horrible shedding and scabbing period... but the results don't look like enough to justify it for me...

I think our best bet is hair removal lasers (see my other post). This lets us do the same damage that dermarolling, hair plucking, and chlorine diozide do-- but way way way more precise than any of these other methods. Unfortunately everyone thinks my post is about low-level lasers (LLT, aka laser helmets and combs)-- which have nothing to do with hair removal lasers form the study i posted.

Hello, can you post your link on harir removal laser as an alternative treatment? I've looked it up but found nothing. Thanis

I used this product for a year. For the hair I saw little result.Liu, asked to use another 12 months .... I could not continue. I was tired of using and gave up. I do not know if he would have had a better outcome if he kept the treatment.

I can say that resulted for Psoriasis. The photo that shows 4 positions of my arm. In the video at 4.38 minutes.

To date no regression. It was fantastic!
    I currently use N2C Turkish cream and it seems to be better without that chlorine hair loss

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post

Hi, I got interested in the laser. I read that fgf9 is missing during wounding process in humans-study, then I found a study showing that laser can give that. There was no word from LLLT.

Where is that thread of yours? Was there an attempt for example to manipulate these hair removal lasers for homeuse or something like that?