Hair Growth Promoting Solution (Chlorine Dioxide)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liuxuewu
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Conpecia
    there has been ample time for the many people who have tried this product to come forward with results. none of them has done so. not one. liu, no one should give you money or time until you return with clear photographs showing results. by now you should have 50-100 people showing results and there is nothing. why?
    Do you use finasteride, Mi Nuodi son, did you ever see good results?
    My purpose of this chip is to United States application for clinical trials, it will have good results.
    Before trial, a lot of people just didn't give me feedback.

Comment

• liuxuewu
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Terry Mancini
      Liu, come on mate?

If your product was any good you would have convinced some geezer or big business with plenty of readies to form a joint venture.

No doubt you would be wearing £10,000 suits and crocodile skin shoes for your weekly apppearance on talk shows were you would be laughing at Robert De Neros jokes, though you aint got a clue what hes really saying

We want genuine scientific evidence, not your hear say or some picture of you on the front of Time magazine sandwiched between two beautiful women who are six inches taller than you.
      It is not a drug, I can't give you proof. So I'm going to the United States FAD applications for clinical trials, if finished the clinical trials naturally have evidence.
      Even if you use and no amount of finasteride and miner, and nor can you regrow hair, so if you are bald now, so you'll always be bald.

Comment

• liuxuewu
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by noisette
        Not, I don't want to put your product on my head, my scalp when I saw the testers heads lol.
        Please, feel free to show us your results.
        You can wait for that day.

Comment

• liuxuewu
          • Aug 2014

Comment

• Seuxin
            • Jan 2014

If these two picture are before/after...and if it's true picture, then your product is really fabulous ! If it's true...

Comment

• Illusion
              • Jul 2014

Results look impressive at first sight but I just can't take all of this seriously. Look at that video for example, it just looks so unprofessional

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Illusion
                Results look impressive at first sight but I just can't take all of this seriously. Look at that video for example, it just looks so unprofessional
                It seems to "work" (although doesn't seem very efficient to me).

The issue is it that before the new hair grows, the CD damages your scalp and makes your hair fall out. Some users on another forum said their entire hairline's shed multiple NWs.... plus they had weird crusty scabs all over their heads where they used it. Most said it was essentially impossible to hide it.

Honestly, if it gave me more significant regrowth, I'd deal with the horrible shedding and scabbing period... but the results don't look like enough to justify it for me...

I think our best bet is hair removal lasers (see my other post). This lets us do the same damage that dermarolling, hair plucking, and chlorine diozide do-- but way way way more precise than any of these other methods. Unfortunately everyone thinks my post is about low-level lasers (LLT, aka laser helmets and combs)-- which have nothing to do with hair removal lasers form the study i posted.

Comment

• liuxuewu
                  • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Seuxin
                  If these two picture are before/after...and if it's true picture, then your product is really fabulous ! If it's true...

If you know about finasteride and minoxidil, you know, in recent decades, you are unlikely to find similar photos. Even if they have passed clinical trials.
                  I will submit more pictures.

Comment

• liuxuewu
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Illusion
                    Yes, this video is really unprofessional, because too many photos, and not a public space can be shown at once. I use the video display, these videos are in HD format, if you have the patience to take it slow to watch.

Comment

• LookingForAMiracle
                      • Dec 2016

Can you link it?

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP

The issue is it that before the new hair grows, the CD damages your scalp and makes your hair fall out. Some users on another forum said their entire hairline's shed multiple NWs.... plus they had weird crusty scabs all over their heads where they used it. Most said it was essentially impossible to hide it.

Honestly, if it gave me more significant regrowth, I'd deal with the horrible shedding and scabbing period... but the results don't look like enough to justify it for me...

I think our best bet is hair removal lasers (see my other post). This lets us do the same damage that dermarolling, hair plucking, and chlorine diozide do-- but way way way more precise than any of these other methods. Unfortunately everyone thinks my post is about low-level lasers (LLT, aka laser helmets and combs)-- which have nothing to do with hair removal lasers form the study i posted.

Hello, can you post your link on harir removal laser as an alternative treatment? I've looked it up but found nothing. Thanis

Comment

• habemus
                        • Jul 2013

I used this product for a year. For the hair I saw little result.Liu, asked to use another 12 months .... I could not continue. I was tired of using and gave up. I do not know if he would have had a better outcome if he kept the treatment.

I can say that resulted for Psoriasis. The photo that shows 4 positions of my arm. In the video at 4.38 minutes.

To date no regression. It was fantastic!
                        I currently use N2C Turkish cream and it seems to be better without that chlorine hair loss

Comment

• HairCook
                          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP

Hi, I got interested in the laser. I read that fgf9 is missing during wounding process in humans-study, then I found a study showing that laser can give that. There was no word from LLLT.

Where is that thread of yours? Was there an attempt for example to manipulate these hair removal lasers for homeuse or something like that?

Comment

Working...