Hair Growth Promoting Solution (Chlorine Dioxide) - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 87
  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bocaj View Post
    Is there an ingredients list?
    Yes, but you can learn nothing from it. They have a "stem cell trigerring element" thing and who knows what is is that?
    I also check it on the website of FDA of China. According to that, it's not drug but cosmetic. It's allowed to produce but "FDA does not test its effectiveness".

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tydalian View Post
    Yes, but you can learn nothing from it. They have a "stem cell trigerring element" thing and who knows what is is that?
    I also check it on the website of FDA of China. According to that, it's not drug but cosmetic. It's allowed to produce but "FDA does not test its effectiveness".
    Well obviously. FDA applies to US market, not the Chinese. Even if it did go through FDA crap, we would have known about it for years if not decades thanks to the FDA's ridiculous required timelines for testing.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    What do you guys say, is there even a liiiiiiitle slight chance that this may actually work?

    I am very pessimistic of course, but I have no idea what to believe?

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    465

    Default

    The usual crap already started

    Conveniently, some new users registered, are unusually optimistic about the treatment, and have been chosen to trial the product instead of veteran members, all while getting upset and fighting the skeptics, using the same logical fallacies, etc.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    The usual crap already started

    Conveniently, some new users registered, are unusually optimistic about the treatment, and have been chosen to trial the product instead of veteran members, all while getting upset and fighting the skeptics, using the same logical fallacies, etc.
    Bingo.

    I think Winston should check their IP addresses and lookout for legitimacy of these guys. This is like PiloxII all over again.

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Bingo.

    I think Winston should check their IP addresses and lookout for legitimacy of these guys. This is like PiloxII all over again.
    I agree that's how it looks on this forum but on another forum a reputable member by the name of Summersnow is trailing his own made version with citric acid, distilled water, and chlorine dioxide I believe. He's also giving out free samples to those from Europe. That's how it's different from pilox, the results can be had with a very little wait time. Again not saying I believe the claims, just that it doesn't hurt to give it a chance.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Bingo.

    I think Winston should check their IP addresses and lookout for legitimacy of these guys. This is like PiloxII all over again.

    oh man. did it already turn out that pilox is an official scam? i thought it was supposed to come out this year and would give at least minimal results and let maintain existing hair. isn't this the case?
    so, yoram (if that's what his name was) is official a scam artist? and the whole haidresser's book story was fake?
    somewhere i read, that yoram came to a private forum to share some info and details, but i never found such a forum when googling. does it even exist? are they still discussing pilox over there?

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    oh man. did it already turn out that pilox is an official scam? i thought it was supposed to come out this year and would give at least minimal results and let maintain existing hair. isn't this the case?
    so, yoram (if that's what his name was) is official a scam artist? and the whole haidresser's book story was fake?
    somewhere i read, that yoram came to a private forum to share some info and details, but i never found such a forum when googling. does it even exist? are they still discussing pilox over there?
    I only briefly looked at the last couple of pages at another forum with 'results' from PiloxII and the before and after pictures look basically the same many months apart. There wasn't anything to write home about, so I've dismissed it.

    Is anyone else getting tired of these frauds taking us for a ride? Nigam? Yoram and now this Chlorine Dioxide guy? It's like they're only contributing to the acceptable humiliation of bald men rather than actually giving a damn about our well being.

  9. #19
    Senior Member JDW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    110

    Default

    The guy behind it has put his email up on hlh forums for people to trial it for free by the looks of things?

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDW View Post
    The guy behind it has put his email up on hlh forums for people to trial it for free by the looks of things?
    I've send him a mail to get a sample. Am not a veteran poster like some others, but I ain't here since yesterday.

    Well, don't think he already send samples, but if he does, than this might not be scam. Gotta stay skeptical though.

Similar Threads

  1. Growth Factor-Nano solution!
    By HARIRI in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:29 PM
  2. the growth factor nano solution track progress
    By lilpauly in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 11:45 AM
  3. Solution to hair loss, I think.....
    By FlightTL in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 03:49 PM
  4. Thinning Hair Solution.
    By perplexed in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 08:31 PM
  5. Nitric Oxide Gel for Promoting Hair Growth
    By UK Boy in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 07:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Getting on point with temple points
05-04-2017 12:50 PM
Last Post By Kyle Kneeland
Today 11:36 AM
UK TV interview on Prince William's Hair
Today 05:01 AM
by Spex
Last Post By Spex
Today 05:01 AM
Is this normal for hairline corners
Today 02:40 AM
Last Post By James1839
Today 02:40 AM
Best Shampoo for thinning hair????
07-09-2017 09:21 PM
by BubbaL
Last Post By Jazz1
Today 01:39 AM
can you suggest me a hairstyle?
12-14-2017 11:31 PM
by smani
Last Post By Rahul123
Today 12:05 AM
where am I placed on the norwood scale?
01-10-2018 03:59 PM
Last Post By DAVE52
Yesterday 09:18 PM