+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Ask Spenser about Histogen?!

Since i don't live in the US, i won't be able to talk with spenser on his radio show..

but can someone ask spenser about Histogen, if he could reach them? Have an interview with them?
    I feel like this company (histogen) "dumped me"..

Has spencer ever actually done anything significant like that though? I know he's gotten the odd interview, but I feel like guys like Desmond have done far more for this community than spencer ever has with his show.

I'm not trying to attack him or anything, just saying I wish he would actually get more information constantly from these companies rather than just talking about balding problems.

Good points. All we have is that old interview (when Dr. Z said that histogen was going to be available in 2016 ) It would be great if Spencer could call Dr. Ziering for an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul73 View Post
    Good points. All we have is that old interview (when Dr. Z said that histogen was going to be available in 2016 ) It would be great if Spencer could call Dr. Ziering for an update.
    We don't need to wait for Histogen. They are side-tracked with their silly delay. We can get something that is just as good, if not better. AAPE/HARG is nature's own version of Histogen's HSC. And nobody owns it so we don't need to wait for some company to take it through trials. We just need to figure out a way to get the right doctor to make it available to us in the right country.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul73 View Post
    I don't think Spencer is on the same page as us. Most of us are desperate for any kind of new treatment while Spencer seems to be content with Finasteride. He's nowhere near as desperate as we are. Someone recently emailed Histogen and got the usual automated response back.

Most companies seem to fold around Phase II so I guess we'll see what happens..

Is there a possibility to contact him through email ? Does any know it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    Is there a possibility to contact him through email ? Does any know it?!
    Why even bother ? Histogen gets emails every week from forum users asking the same crap over and over.

It doesn't matter if Spencer or Jesus calls, no amount of harassing them is going to speed things up.

Quote Originally Posted by JZA70 View Post
    Why even bother ? Histogen gets emails every week from forum users asking the same crap over and over.

It doesn't matter if Spencer or Jesus calls, no amount of harassing them is going to speed things up.
    I'm willing to bet both my testicles that any answer they'd give would go something like this:

Thank you for your interest and message. In response to your inquiry, development of HSC is continuing. Histogen is currently focused on completion of preclinical and development work that will allow HSC to move into the next stage of clinical trials. In addition, the Company is raising a Series B financing round to support the further development of HSC and Histogen’s other therapeutic programs.

Although Histogen is not currently sharing estimated timelines for market introduction of HSC, I can say that at least one additional clinical trial will be required in any country where HSC will be introduced. The two completed trials were 2 years and 1 year in length, to give you an idea of trial duration. The initial regions of focus for HSC development continue to be the US and Asia.

If you would like to be added to the HSC interest list, for updates on the trials and plans for subject recruiting, please just let us know. We look forward to sharing updates soon.

hahah lol

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I'm willing to bet both my testicles that any answer they'd give would go something like this:
    hi hellouser,

it's funny you should say that and you may wish you didn't make that bet!! hahaha because I got a slightly different email with a little more info from them, than it appears some of you guys seem to have got. must be lucky.
    it's not a great deal of info, it's something though, also shows they didn't just copy & paste something but actually did write to me.
    i'll put some of it in my thread in the histogen subsection.

By the way, the group effort with Desmonds trip was really good, i think i remember right that you helped with that, so good job well done the forum needs more stuff like that . Also I think Desmond is a bit of a forum hero for doing all that, I dunno quite where or how to find a good place to thank him