+ Reply to Thread

Default 3200 graft HT with 5 months result

Hi,to all,I chose to make hair transplantation with Adem&Havva Hair Clinic as in 12 February,2014 after a long term of searches on this subject. The reasons why I chose the them are proper price and natural hair line .The bald area on my head were large.

I would think that it wasn’t possible to cover all my head. Safiye Kurt who performed my HT operation examined the picture and read the email and replied and gave me very important information about the hair transplantation process.

It was informed that 3500-4000 graft were going to be implanted.I overcomed all my ambitions and worries.I would like to share all my feelings before and after the operation.

I was very excited on the operation day.Safiye Kurt examined me a day before the operation.She told me that she was going to make the operation with the local anesthesia.

They took blood for PRP with an injection.They didn’t demand any money for this applications.Firstly,they wanted me to sleep my facedown.

She injected local anesthesia herself on scalp.The nurses and two technicians extracted the grafts one by one.

They performed this with micro method .It lasted for 2,5 hours.The first stage of the operation was very hard for me,because it was very hard for me to sleep face down.They let me have meal break for fifteen minutes after the extracting of the grafts.Later on my hair line was drown in the state of sitting position.

While she was transplanting on my left side,the nurses were doing it on the right side of me.While they are making the transplantation,the technicians were separating the grafts as one, two and three groups.I observed that they were working in hormony as a team.The whole transplantation operation lasted eight hours totally.

I felt a bit pain on my head through the end of the operation.After the operation had finished ,I stayed at the hotel.I had some anxiety that I was going to have some pain after the operation had finished.I got the tablets that they had given me after the operation .It made me sleep well and felt no anxiety.

I couldn’t sleep well at the first night,because I was worried a little bit.It was because of that I was going to touch my had the pillow or some other place while I was sleeping.Next day,bandage removed and dressing done ,which was performed by the nurses. Safiye Kurt advised me the tablets that I was going to get after the transplantation.

.The cost of the hotel for three days was included in the hair transplantation price,too.I went to check up three days later the transplantation.

Third day I went again to hospital and I washed my hair by nurses and she showed me how I will wash my hair next ten days .There was almost no crust on my head.I had slight pain and itches on the donor area on my head after ten days.

She had mentioned that shocked hair loss was going to occur after twenty days,but I hadn’t experienced much loss.

She told me that my hair was going to grow four months later the transplantation operation.He also informed me that I had to wait to see the growth of hair throuh the end of a year after the hair transplantation. And now its 5 months already I am very happy with the result I have except crown area, anyway she told me that crown area will take one year to complete process.

I want the people who have made hair transplantation share with me the transplantation process for three monts periods.I am going to share my monthly pictures and results under this topic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pre-operation front.JPG

Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	33808   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre operation top.jpg

Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	33809   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre operation right.JPG

Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	33810   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre operation left.JPG

Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	33811   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre operation front line.jpg

Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	33812   Click image for larger version

Name:	pre operation crown.jpg

Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	33813   Click image for larger version

Name:	post operation 3 days laterr.JPG

Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	33814   Click image for larger version

Name:	post operation 3 days later.JPG

Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	33815   Click image for larger version

Name:	post operation crown.jpg

Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	33816   Click image for larger version

Name:	post operation front.JPG

Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	33817  

Click image for larger version

Name:	post operation left.JPG

Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	33818   Click image for larger version

Name:	post operation top.jpg

Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	33819  

Willy,

At five months post-op, your result looks very nice.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Thanks Gillenator, I will keep post result every month and will be appreciated your feed back
    Quote Originally Posted by gillenator View Post
    Willy,

At five months post-op, your result looks very nice.

Great results so far, bet you are very pleased! Hope it continues

Thanks Mate, I am really very pleased with current result, and hoping to see more improvement soon Will be keep posted with all the period.

Quote Originally Posted by ukcali View Post
    Great results so far, bet you are very pleased! Hope it continues

Nice result is it still progressing well?

Hi Odowd

Till noe everything is well. I will post some new photos soon

Quote Originally Posted by Odowd View Post
    Nice result is it still progressing well?