+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation All Natural ways to grow hair?

Does anybody know natural products to grow hair? I used minoxidil and it made my skin red, my eyes look really old and I got sunburned easily. I also just didn't see any results, just shedding (1 year). I am super scared of Finasteride. I used that for a week and had no libido with my girl,. The more I read about it -I am so glad I got off. A lot of guy's are impotent from it and making a class action suit against the drug company. I'm trying Biotopic#6 which is Natural and making my hair thicker so far, but nothing new yet (1 Month). wondering if there are other natural products I can use with it?
    Last edited by phillesh; 07-24-2014 at 02:10 AM. Reason: spelling

I had similar bad issues with minoxidil. I've been trying to find someone that's using Biotopic#6. It's like chicken soup for the hair. My hair which was really thin and blonde is thickening up and becoming darker. I've been taking some biotin every morning now to add to my daily natural cure. Omega -3 might not hurt either. I don't know if I'll have a full head of hair again, but I'm not losing any either and my hair looks way better. My coworker asked if I got a hair transplant- She was kidding but noticed I looked different. I recommend continuing natural hair remedies, the main Drug companies are a farce.

Wow what a coincidence. Both of your first posts are about this Biotopic#6. Nice to throw in the finasteride scare garbage. I will buy my Biotopic#6 today!

haha natural way to grow hair...

Minox is garbage on receding hair lines, Fin slows hair loss but rarely regrowth. Stick threw the sides and you'll be back to normal libido.

Nothing beats the big 3 never, but if you want a natural alternative you could try divine herbal hair oil, I use it alongside big 3. But being serious I highly suggest Big 3 to save your hair and get Regenepure DR and NT contains keto use it daily works a treat.

Not sure but I know fool proof natural ways to keep losing hair. One of them might be trying more natural supplements.

There are many natural ways to grow your hair, these ways are like trim your hair in every 6-7 weeks, use a good conditioner in your hair, do the proper oiling of your hair, eat green vegetables, vitamin c is good for hairs, eat fruit which are rich in vitamin c, use coconut oil which is best for hair, I also use the same oil.

Your hair grows by itself without any of that stuff you mention. vitamin C does absolutely nothing for hair loss so I dont know where your research comes from. There are no natural ways to stop MPB even propecia isnt fool proof

I had the same issue . Finasteride is freaking scary. http://propeciaclassaction.com/

funny, but don't knock it til you try it. I'm going for the bruce willis look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Wow what a coincidence. Both of your first posts are about this Biotopic#6. Nice to throw in the finasteride scare garbage. I will buy my Biotopic#6 today!