Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spartacus25
    • Jan 2014

receding or mature hairline?

Hi guys! Well here we go; I'm 19 years old, in my mother side I'd say that balding is not usual: I have a lot of uncle in their late in their 50's and early 60's with a full head of hair and even juvenile hairline. Father side well my uncle is thinning his hair but nothing major, I'd say it's normal for his age but my father started to lose his hair at 40 (which in my opinion is not to bad) but my brother started balding at 19... In the last few years, I've noticed this sport in the middle of my hairline... quite unusual since most people normally lose their temples hair or have a crown, in my case everything is good. Last week I've decided to shave my hair very so I was wondering if this was (hopefully) the sign of a mature hairline... or a receding hairline

Thank guys.
  • Spartacus25
    • Jan 2014

I was wondering if this was kinda normal to recede from the middle

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Nov 2008

I would consider this a atypical hair loss pattern. Although I have seen it a few timesbefore.
      Dr. Glenn Charles
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• Spartacus25
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Dr. Glenn Charles
        I would consider this a atypical hair loss pattern. Although I have seen it a few timesbefore.

Mmh so it will get worst ? Any idea of baldness pattern it should turn to?

At the same time I don't want the barber to "line up" everything on this line since it is relatively minor or not noticeable when I have a bit more hair ... but it is still annoying for me.

Comment

Working...