Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

Back to what worked for me

Hi guys just a line to say what treatments im back using again one is minoxidil 5% plus antiandrogen medroxyprogestorone with other ingredience added by the chemist, 1mg of dutasteride, my own saba gel mix at night only.
    And 5% spiro cream at night i have dropped ru fo the time being but may return to that but its not urgent as yet.
    By the way people who wanted minoxidil+ azelaic acid 5% where i buy my spiro cream at wholesale hairloss products they also sell many othe topicals.
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
    Hi guys just a line to say what treatments im back using again one is minoxidil 5% plus antiandrogen medroxyprogestorone with other ingredience added by the chemist, 1mg of dutasteride, my own saba gel mix at night only.
    And 5% spiro cream at night i have dropped ru fo the time being but may return to that but its not urgent as yet.
    By the way people who wanted minoxidil+ azelaic acid 5% where i buy my spiro cream at wholesale hairloss products they also sell many othe topicals.
    Where do you but them belgravia center sell minoxdill 8 percent pluss medroxyprogestorone seems a but pricey bit might give great results

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

Im still using the igrow as well champ.

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

Im still using the igrow as well champ.
        Where do you buy your topicals from ? What has igrow done for your hair mines nuch more thicker and stopped hair loss you ?

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

hi champ i got my minoxidil+medpro from birmingham trichology centre uk i think she said she would also send abroad as well,as to the igrow i like it so will carry on using it buy as an alone treatment i would say no.
          Even the clinics with the bigger lasers say to combine with topical minox but i would say yes it has helped a small amount in thicker hair.

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

Why don't more people use medroxyprogestorone doesn't it work like a dht blocker

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

i think at the dose they add to minoxidil it acts as a dht blocker but its not as strong as ru and if it was a higher dose you would get man boobs.
              If a premixed ru was available i think i would use that but to use in combo would be better.

Comment

• thechamp
                • Jan 2011

i think at the dose they add to minoxidil it acts as a dht blocker but its not as strong as ru and if it was a higher dose you would get man boobs.
                If a premixed ru was available i think i would use that but to use in combo would be better.
                I wonder if I will gain weight from medroxyprogestorone?? Like I did with fin

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

Champ i do not think topicals are so bad as orals and i have used 4 mls twice a day of the minox with med p.

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

Doke does medroxyprogestorone lower dht in the blood stream I ordered minoxdill with medroxyprogestorone , hopefully I don't gain weight from this see what happens

Comment

• Jazz1
                      Inactive
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by thechamp
                      Doke does medroxyprogestorone lower dht in the blood stream I ordered minoxdill with medroxyprogestorone , hopefully I don't gain weight from this see what happens
                      Spiro cream is better hairloss talk sell it, I tried minxodiol form did nothing.

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
                        Spiro cream is better hairloss talk sell it, I tried minxodiol form did nothing.
                        Jazz did you use medroxyprogestorone?

Comment

• doke
                          • Jun 2009

hi guys I also got spiro cream 5% get mine from wholesale hairloss site it is good im using it with my minox I forgot to add that, all the more the better.
                          Azelaic acid also good for acne and scalp pimples and dht blocker, I notice that the guy that makes minomuck tells you where to buy some azelaic acid flakes and he says a 2.5% mix is better in ethyl alcohol and added to scalp separate to minox I have just found a seller I can buy ethyl alcohol from online as im in the uk.

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

Doke do you have any idea if medroxyprogestorone lowes dht in the old stream like propecia ??

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

medroxyprogestorone

Doke do you have any idea if medroxyprogestorone lowes dht in the blood stream like propecia ??

Comment

Working...