+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default There is no cure for baldness. I have proof

If there was a cure for baldness, then no movie star, CEO, president, athlete, or anyone with a lot of money would be bald.

I think you might be slightly misunderstood. We all know there's no cure for baldness at the moment, nobody thinks there is. So your news and proof might not be groundbreaking. But we can't say there won't be one developed in the future e.g. Through stem cell therapy. Nevertheless welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by JesseHeisenberg47 View Post
    I think you might be slightly misunderstood. We all know there's no cure for baldness at the moment, nobody thinks there is. So your news and proof might not be groundbreaking. But we can't say there won't be one developed in the future e.g. Through stem cell therapy. Nevertheless welcome to the forum!
    He already shared his "proof." (Which of course in no way constitutes proof at all, and he's not telling us anything we don't already know anyway.)

Also, it may have escaped your notice that this guy is an idiot.

:/

Maybe he meant to post this on Immortal Hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbird101 View Post
    If there was a cure for baldness, then no movie star, CEO, president, athlete, or anyone with a lot of money would be bald.
    You sir, have an anecdote, not proof.

Define cure. I think we are near being able to prevent MPB if you take action soon enough is that a cure or is a cure regrowing huge amounts of hair from scratch?

There's no cure, yet. We all know that. There won't even be a cure in 10-20 years from now. I think in 10 years from now, we will have very advanced procedures, better than FUE. It will be like an unofficial cure. Of course, it'll probably be in the form of HT. Hopefully there will be much better medication than minoxidil and finasteride or dutasteride, and one's that are readily available unlike RU/CB and other experimental drugs that some how haven't made it yet.

Then why do they sell the laser comb and rogaine and dozens of other "breakthrough" products that all say they are the cure for baldness? Look at the before and after pictures, read the testimonies. I know it's all bs and a money grab. My point is for the people that buy the crap thinking they will get back their full head of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbird101 View Post
    Then why do they sell the laser comb and rogaine and dozens of other "breakthrough" products that all say they are the cure for baldness? Look at the before and after pictures, read the testimonies. I know it's all bs and a money grab. My point is for the people that buy the crap thinking they will get back their full head of hair.
    But Rogaine has some relevant clinical efficacy in improving hairloss, as well as Finasteride. I don't think most people use the products have the expectation of recovering their full head of hair back, but it does help suspend existing hair loss for a great percentage, and even recover some for those that are lucky.

I think you have a very confused view of what proof actually is. You provide a sequence of premises, then you make appropriate inferences to show truth. You made an observation that is all, but it doesn't follow from that there is no cure for baldess. There are many, many better ways to argue that there is no cure (sluggish scientific progress at apprehending the underlying genetic component(s) to the problem of MPB for starters). But who are you trying to convince??? No one here is stating there is a cure, or if they are, they're deluded!

Yeah you are right at some extent, but don't think like that, if you take care for hair from the starting then you did not have to face these type of problem, now it become a common problem for men, 70% of the men are facing these problem, loosing hair is due to several problems, there are lot of problem for hair loss, one can be fedup by getting out from these problem, hair transplantation is one best idea for men who become bald.