6 Month update 2045 total grafts with Dr. Cole

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cold
    • Dec 2014

I've been told to stay on propecia specifically for the crown area -- post-op. I've been on for about 4 months.

Regardless, your crown looks pretty awesome. You might want to ask your doc about propecia and you could also get some more FUE to fill in density if you really need it, but you still have some time and again it looks really good IMO.

Comment

• Flyersfreak
      • Jul 2014

Hey everyone, I have a question and I can't find an answer to it on the internet. I am still feeling stubble on my crown and I am around 14 days from my 13th month mark. Have any of you heard of stubble in the crown this far along? I'll feel stubble for a few days then I don't anymore, then a few days/week later I feel what I think is new stubble. I will upload some more pictures at my 13th month mark.

Thanks.

Comment

• JoeTillman
        • Jul 2014

If you are feeling stubble, then it's gone and a few weeks later you have more stubble then this is a good sign. Yes, you can have new growth this far out, especially (mainly) in the crown, so stay the course and report back at 13 months.
        Joe Tillman
        The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
        See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Comment

• Flyersfreak
          • Jul 2014

13 month update

Searching around I have found 3 more pre-op photos, and I can clearly see a difference from those photos to now. I still feel some stubble in the crown now so I am hoping i still have some more growth/thickening to do. Also a lot of the hair on the crown I can feel is a different texture, very wirey like which is normal. My expectations from the procedure most likely will not meet with reality, I will probably need 1 more hair transplant on the crown to achieve the coverage/density that I am looking for.

You may not be able to see much of a difference from my 13 month photos from my last update because I do comb my hair in these photos exposing as much scalp as possible. But when i style my hair normally I can feel/see more coverage from my last update, seems to slowly get better with each passing month.

Pre-Op photos I found

13 month

The outside edges of the bald spot i can feel the different hair texture, (which means new hair) I am hoping the middle part of the bald spot will catch up to the rest. The middle is where i have been feeling stubble for awhile now. Maybe dense packing in the middle stunted the growth some? Thanks.

Comment

Working...