+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Bottom Line

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    You know something is a bad idea when this is the case.

walrus, he's evading a discussion about this because it's illegal where he is. That's why I'm talking to him about trying it in The Bahamas where I think it is legal.

Listen I understand your, his, and everyone else's reluctance but there are no other certain alternatives except to wait 10+ years. So we either press Nigam (or some other doctor) to do this or we wait 10+ years. That's all there is available to us.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    what? injecting fat cells is illegal in india? but stem cells are not.
    unbelievable
    The law has changed in India. These cell treatments are no longer allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Haircure View Post
    First off if like to mention that I didn't ask for your I.Q. score which is most likely B.S. given your incredibly unintelligible comments throughout this forum, and that I.Q. tests themselves don't necessarily translate to a measure of ones intelligence due to numerous variables. Secondly, please provide some proof of your accusations that I have been "griping" about hairloss and that I'm "choosing to be bald". Do you even try to make sense of your thoughts before typing them down? Lastly, just something you should consider about "manning up", there are millions upon millions of men who don't care about going bald and aren't crazy enough to seek help from a criminal "doctor" for an expensive experimental treatment, because in its essence, baldness is simply a vanity disorder. I'm not desperate, stupid nor gullible to even think about getting an experimental procedure done, until I have all my facts and am aware of the cost/benefit.

From your previous posts it's pretty obvious that you seem to jump and attach to treatments that you think is the cure and then heavily promote it as such. Examples being both Nigam and Pilox.
    First of all, I didn't ask you to respond to my post but you did so anyway. What does that tell us? It tells us that it doesn't matter what other posters do and don't ask for. We are allowed to post information that other posters do not ask for. We all do so all the time.

You need to man-up. You should either get a hair transplant, press for AAPE, or accept your baldness like a man and stop the girlish griping. All day long all posters do is gripe that medicos won't release treatment earlier, then gripe when they do release treatment early, ignore potential experimental cures that could possibly be attained, and even ignore available cures such as hair transplants. I wish this was a reality TV show because then guys like you would be laughed at the globe over for your girlishness and weakness.

Either get a hair transplant, press for AAPE, or accept your baldness like a man and stop the griping.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    The stupidity of nameless posts never ceases to amaze me. Normally it's not that bad, we can just ignore him, but it does become bad when he scares away doctors like Aaron Gardner with his bullshit questions and suggestions.

And now he's suggesting to go to a 'doctor' (I still doubt he's even a real doctor), who literally almost killed one of his patients (wesley) and implanted grafts upside down with Boldy.

Cant we all collect some money and send nameless to Nigam ? Hopefully he'll never come back.

Ha ha ha! Look who's calling who stupid.
    The guy who said "hair loss is cured" and "they cracked the trichogenicity code" a few months ago calls someone else stupid. LOL!!!

@Nameless aka JarJarbinx (another forum)

I'm amazed that someone with your incredibly high intelligence (I.Q.), extensive and comprehensive education (4 years of College!!) leads to such unintelligible posts. First off, my hair loss is not extensive or in need of a transplant, rather it's in it's early stages which is why I'm interested in being informed about new and upcoming treatments and breakthroughs in the hair loss industry.

In response to your posts, have you ever heard of the concept of summarizing your thoughts? It's honestly incredibly annoying to have to go through double and even triple posts of your incredibly long spouts of verbal diarrhea. This is probably the reason why you are in moderation, since it seems your posts are reviewed by a Mod, and unfortunately we still get to see them.

Also just in case anyone's interested in seeing a troll in his natural habitat, visit Harsite.com today and search up "JarJarbinx", you'll be amazed at the results!

I'm amazed that someone with your incredibly high intelligence (I.Q.), extensive and comprehensive education (4 years of College!!) leads to such unintelligible posts. First off, my hair loss is not extensive or in need of a transplant, rather it's in it's early stages which is why I'm interested in being informed about new and upcoming treatments and breakthroughs in the hair loss industry.

In response to your posts, have you ever heard of the concept of summarizing your thoughts? It's honestly incredibly annoying to have to go through double and even triple posts of your incredibly long spouts of verbal diarrhea. This is probably the reason why you are in moderation, since it seems your posts are reviewed by a Mod, and unfortunately we still get to see them.

Also just in case anyone's interested in seeing a troll in his natural habitat, visit Harsite.com today and search up "JarJarbinx", you'll be amazed at the results!
    Really just ignore the guy, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you there with experience. He won't leave the forum and he will keep on dropping his nonsense here till the end of times. What's the use of discussing with such a guy anyway ?

I'm amazed that someone with your incredibly high intelligence (I.Q.), extensive and comprehensive education (4 years of College!!)
    Lost it! Lol