+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Bottom Line

Quote Originally Posted by 158nikka View Post
    ive noticed that as the years pass, the more and more younger the balding generation gets. I mean, of course there are a few exceptions, but come on man, balding at the age of 19 or any age under 30 years of age, is not normal and not the way that life is meant to be lived. Something just isnt right, and I feel we have/know the reason and the proper treatment, its just at the tip of of tongue and cant get it out just yet.
    Unless you have some hard data, I'm afraid that this is most likely a case of observational selection bias (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selection_bias). Like when you buy a new car and start to see the same car everywhere.
    Before I became conscious of my own hair loss, I never really paid attention to who was losing their hair. To me, people were either bald (chrome domes with horseshoe-shaped hairlines around the ears and back) or not. Occasionally I would meet someone who I thought looked older than their age because of thinning, receding hair, but I didn't consciously make the connection that the hair loss was what was making them look old. Once I noticed my own hair loss, I started noticing everyone else's. Now I can't meet someone without quietly assessing their norwood level.

Quote Originally Posted by Haircure View Post
    Wow what a ludicrous post. So let me get this straight, you're telling us that we have only 2 choices and of them involves going to criminal and repeat scamming "doctor" to get an experimental treatment that no one really has much experience with or has even tried, and which may end up costing much more than a transplant as it requires multiple sessions. Yea good luck pal, instead of telling us to go have a treatment with a criminal why don't you stop whining and do it yourself? I would really like to know what sort of education level you have, because you simply seem to ignore that fact that there are way too many variables that aren't accounted for in this ridiculous plan of yours, the main one being your choice of "doctor". I think the fact that you are still even gullible enough to even ask about Nigam speaks volumes about the desperation and utter foolishness of your post.

2. I notice you didn't mention any other doctor who would perform the treatment so you really you don't have an alternative doctor to the doctor I'm recommending. And this of course means that you are choosing to stay bald so you should man-up and stop complaining about hair loss since you are choosing to remain bald.

3. You say nobody's tried this treatment but that's bs because there are 2 separate studies using this exact same treatment and in both studies the treatment worked. Hence, your claim that it's unknown if the treatment works is known bs.

4. I have 4 years of college and a 125 IQ which is way above average.

5. I am trying to do it. I'm trying to talk Dr. Nigam to do it but it's illegal in India so he seems to be reluctant. I fully understand that so I'm trying to talk him into giving it a go in The Bahamas where I think it would be legal. He isn't responding to this suggestion when I put it to him. I think that the reason is that he's been quite psychologically beat up by all the girlish and senseless attacks against him. I think that pressure from a lot of us might persuade him to try it but I'm not sure. I'm ready and willing to go FIRST.

6. Since you are unwilling to go along with my plan the only alternative is to pray that injecting fat cells is just as effective as the fat cell extract (AAPE) is and if it turns out that isn't as effective as AAPE then your choice is to stay bald for about 10 + years until science brings a breakthrough treatment to market. All I'm asking you to do is accept that, that is your choice and stop your constant griping about hair loss since you have chosen to stay bald for the next 0 years.

7. When I complain about hair loss it'[s reasonable because I'm willing to do something about it, but when you continuously gripe about hair loss it's weak because you're making the choice to be bald longer than you have. You're complaining about the decisions that you yourself have made. It's weak.
    Last edited by Winston; 07-20-2014 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    In one post a MAN will gripe that nothing is available. In the next post the MAN will gripe about some clinic/doctor for making experimental treatments before the treatment is ready for prime-time. The point is that grown men are sounding like a bunch of girls who don't know what they want.

You all have 2 choices and that is all. You can either conclude and work toward getting some doctor (most likely Dr. Nigam) to start using the adipose stem cell therapy (AAPE) so that you can get your hair back now or you can just stay bald until the cell-based therapies are ready for prime-time.

Those are your only 2 choices, except if injecting fat cells themselves will treat hair loss as well as the extract from fat cells will, which is unknown at this time. I can think of reasons why the fat cells themselves may not work even though the extract from fat cells does work. Besides, we already know that the extract (AAPE) does work, but we don't know if the fat cells themselves work. Perhaps science will soon prove that the fat cells themselves will work, and this is being tested even now, but if the fat cells themselves don't work then as I have already said you have two choices:

1. Get a doctor (probably Nigam) to do AAPE treatment

2. Accept that you are going to be bald for at least a decade.

And if you select choice number 2 then you should man-up and accept the ramifications of your choice...accept that you will be bald for 10 years and stop complaining about it since it was your choice.
    you're not very intelligent. Please stop trying to think about this topic and get some schooling or something.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    you're not very intelligent. Please stop trying to think about this topic and get some schooling or something.
    Right sdsurfin!

At minimum some of my points are valid.

You guys do come here and gripe because doctors aren't giving you treatment fast enough then in the next breath you badmouth the doctors who do attempt to get experimental treatments to you early. You really do sound like a bunch of girls who don't know what you want.

Secondly, I may be wrong about AAPE but I think that there is sufficient evidence to support my posit that it has real potential as a reasonably satisfying treatment. There is no evidence that it won't work. The only real scientific evidence indicates that it will work, and you have not posted one shred of evidence to the contrary. And then you call me unintelligent. I consider the source.

I suggest that we try to press Dr. Nigam (or another doctor that you can help me press to try this) and as long as everything is on the up-and-up I will go FIRST.

You don't come up with another doctor. You don't prove that the treatment doesn't work, You don't present a shred of evidence that the treatment won't work.

The only evidence about the treatment is that it DOES work.

There is also supporting evidence other than the actual treatment that it might work. For example, right here in this forum Dr. Gardner said Jahoda will use fat cells in their experiments. Keep in mind that AAPE is the extract from fat cells so Jahoda believes fat cells (and by extension, the fat cells extract AAPE) are key to treat hair loss, not to mention the Yale scientists who also believe the same thing.

You say I'm unintelligent but it's really the other way around.

All you want to do is go on hair websites and gripe like a girl about hair loss, get mad at researchers for not giving you access to treatment early, get mad at researchers who do offer treatment early, and ignore potential real cures for your hair loss.

Wow what a ludicrous post. So let me get this straight, you're telling us that we have only 2 choices and of them involves going to criminal and repeat scamming "doctor" to get an experimental treatment that no one really has much experience with or has even tried, and which may end up costing much more than a transplant as it requires multiple sessions. Yea good luck pal, instead of telling us to go have a treatment with a criminal why don't you stop whining and do it yourself? I would really like to know what sort of education level you have, because you simply seem to ignore that fact that there are way too many variables that aren't accounted for in this ridiculous plan of yours, the main one being your choice of "doctor". I think the fact that you are still even gullible enough to even ask about Nigam speaks volumes about the desperation and utter foolishness of your post.

So then you're suggesting that a hair transplant is your ideal alternative treatment. Ok then just do it and be done with it and stop griping about hair loss. Since you suggest that a hair transplant is equal to or better than AAPE they why not man-up, get the hair transplant, and stop griping about hair loss all the time?

Let me take a guess: you're not a candidate for full recovery of your hair via hair transplantation, or perhaps you don't like the unnatural the look of a hair transplant since a hair transplant involves man-made hair lines and stuff like that, or you wouldn't be satisfied with the thickness of a hair transplant, or you're concerned that down the road even some of the transplanted hairs might miniaturize. If any of these issues, or any issues like these, are the reason why you don't get a hair transplant then that means you don't really think that hair transplants are a good idea even though you suggested hair transplants are a viable option. And if you don't really believe hair transplants are a viable option even though you suggested they are then that's more of that girlish "I don't know what I want" kind of talk.

Listen if a hair transplant will give you a full head of hair then just get a hair transplant and quit griping about hair loss since you have a solution. Or else if a hair transplant won't work for you then stop suggesting that hair transplants are the solution since you don't really think they are.

And if hair transplant is not a good option for you then that means that like I already said you have no option for 10+ years other than AAPE so either try to get AAPE or accept that you will be bald 10+ years and stop griping about it since you are choosing to be bald rather than look into AAPE.

I am trying to do it. I'm trying to talk Dr. Nigam to do it but it's illegal in India so he seems to be reluctant.
    You know something is a bad idea when this is the case.

what? injecting fat cells is illegal in india? but stem cells are not.
    unbelievable

2. I notice you didn't mention any other doctor who would perform the treatment so you really you don't have an alternative doctor to the doctor I'm recommending. And this of course means that you are choosing to stay bald so you should man-up and stop complaining about hair loss since you are choosing to remain bald.

3. You say nobody's tried this treatment but that's bs because there are 2 separate studies using this exact same treatment and in both studies the treatment worked. Hence, your claim that it's unknown if the treatment works is known bs.

4. I have 4 years of college and a 125 IQ which is way above average.

5. I am trying to do it. I'm trying to talk Dr. Nigam to do it but it's illegal in India so he seems to be reluctant. I fully understand that so I'm trying to talk him into giving it a go in The Bahamas where I think it would be legal. He isn't responding to this suggestion when I put it to him. I think that the reason is that he's been quite psychologically beat up by all the girlish and senseless attacks against him. I think that pressure from a lot of us might persuade him to try it but I'm not sure. I'm ready and willing to go FIRST.

6. Since you are unwilling to go along with my plan the only alternative is to pray that injecting fat cells is just as effective as the fat cell extract (AAPE) is and if it turns out that isn't as effective as AAPE then your choice is to stay bald for about 10 + years until science brings a breakthrough treatment to market. All I'm asking you to do is accept that, that is your choice and stop your constant griping about hair loss since you have chosen to stay bald for the next 0 years.

7. When I complain about hair loss it'[s reasonable because I'm willing to do something about it, but when you continuously gripe about hair loss it's weak because you're making the choice to be bald longer than you have. You're complaining about the decisions that you yourself have made. It's weak.
    First off if like to mention that I didn't ask for your I.Q. score which is most likely B.S. given your incredibly unintelligible comments throughout this forum, and that I.Q. tests themselves don't necessarily translate to a measure of ones intelligence due to numerous variables. Secondly, please provide some proof of your accusations that I have been "griping" about hairloss and that I'm "choosing to be bald". Do you even try to make sense of your thoughts before typing them down? Lastly, just something you should consider about "manning up", there are millions upon millions of men who don't care about going bald and aren't crazy enough to seek help from a criminal "doctor" for an expensive experimental treatment, because in its essence, baldness is simply a vanity disorder. I'm not desperate, stupid nor gullible to even think about getting an experimental procedure done, until I have all my facts and am aware of the cost/benefit.

From your previous posts it's pretty obvious that you seem to jump and attach to treatments that you think is the cure and then heavily promote it as such. Examples being both Nigam and Pilox.

First off if like to mention that I didn't ask for your I.Q. score which is most likely B.S. given your incredibly unintelligible comments throughout this forum
    The stupidity of nameless posts never ceases to amaze me. Normally it's not that bad, we can just ignore him, but it does become bad when he scares away doctors like Aaron Gardner with his bullshit questions and suggestions.

And now he's suggesting to go to a 'doctor' (I still doubt he's even a real doctor), who literally almost killed one of his patients (wesley) and implanted grafts upside down with Boldy.

Cant we all collect some money and send nameless to Nigam ? Hopefully he'll never come back.
    Last edited by Winston; 07-21-2014 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

Lmfao!!! Best post in this thread hands down!