+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    You could block DHT completely and you'll still plateau.

I'm looking forward to Replicel now..... and a miserable life.
    "RepliCel's RCH-01 Phase II dose-ranging trial of approximately 120 subjects is targeted for the first half of 2014 and will run through 2015. The trial will be conducted in Germany."

That's getting closer as well, could release after Phase II in europe I believe.

CB and BIM are still solid additions and alternatives to add to a regime, BIM causes growth, albeit we'll have to wait for results which will be coming soon!

All i'm saying is the near-future solutions look much more positive than they did a couple years ago! there's no doubt in my mind we're at least getting a new product on the market within 3 years.

You're guy's pessimistic attitudes are the first thing that needs to change.

1. Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus will allow for, at minimum, better graft survival and a greater size of donor area harvest, possible regeneration, and maybe even harvesting of more body hair.

2. We just got great news about CB, it's already 6 months into phase II.

3. More doctors are using PRP and are getting results with it, and the formulas are being improved on.

4. More doctors are finding that laser light therapy may actually have some great worth, I know there are clinical studies being done on laser hats in the next year, so we will see some results from those.

5. Hasson and Wong is prescribing topical fin that is yet to have produced side effects in any of their patients, and their results are similar to oral fin.

6. Repicel has had everything going there way and are moving forward with major investors.

7. dermarolling, if done correctly (you shouldn't be bleeding) will enhance minox results

8. researches are getting really close to a full blown cure

9. Dr. Cole and team is experimenting with Aminofix that is supposed to be garnering better results in hair regeneration than ACell.

10. We will know BIM results in the next 6 months and they may be going into phase III.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    You're guy's pessimistic attitudes are the first thing that needs to change.
    Solid post, just go look at my post history and look at the old threads I made where I listed the known future treatments back in 2012-early 2013, the only viable treatments seemed to be Histogen, everything else was in Pre-clinical/phase I or was an afterthought(I think I had CB as an honourable mention, hardly anyone talked about it)

We will know if BIM and CB are coming to the market if they are approved for Phase III, that hasnt happened since propecia in 1997, but we literally have not gotten this close with a drug since then, with the exception of Histogen(lack of Funding) and Aderans(had bad results for 10 years). Both Bim and CB are backed by ALOT of funding, add in Replicel as well(theyre jsut about a year behind CB and BIM).

add on to that as these two drugs can help to tide us over, the research will continue to improve(research discoveries dont get worse guys, they'll only figure out more of the puzzle as time passes).

a lot to be positive about this year in terms of alternatives and options for the near future!

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ork?highlight=

that's my thread from June 2012, I was way off with BIM's release and forgot to mention CB but largely it was basically Histogen and nothing else, hardly any news about upcoming research was around at the time, very little theories were talked about etc.

Within a year after that thread was posted the theories of PGD2 were discovered, FGF9, CB started trials, BIM started IIB, the whole taiwan trial thing was discovered, much more info came from Desmond going to the korean conference etc, so much has happened since then, we are much closer than people think.

your* guys'* hahaha that's when I know I've had too long of a day...

but yeah, honestly it could be another 10 years before we see a cure..but in the meantime we are for sure going to have better treatments and maybe even a surgical cure (regeneration) that will help many. We are far better off at this point in time than anyone has ever been. Spence said it before, guys who are 21, 22...you're going to have this taken care of by the time you are in your thirties...life is going to go on, and hair loss won't be a factor anymore. We are in a good position.

What about s equol supplement it's looking promising it blocks dht why are people not exited about this could be like a year away ?

I hate to be pessimistic but man ...

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    1. Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus will allow for, at minimum, better graft survival and a greater size of donor area harvest, possible regeneration, and maybe even harvesting of more body hair.
    Graft surival isnt really an issue anymore, you can get FUE's with 97% survival nowadays. Fact remains that a donor area is way to small to give you good density back if you're beyond NW3.

2. We just got great news about CB, it's already 6 months into phase II.
    What good is a cream ? You can't put it into your hair. You can already buy CB right now but the problem is people dont know how to create a vehicle for it. What difference would a cream make ? Or am I overlooking something ?

3. More doctors are using PRP and are getting results with it, and the formulas are being improved on.
    Nah, PRP = snakeoil.

4. More doctors are finding that laser light therapy may actually have some great worth, I know there are clinical studies being done on laser hats in the next year, so we will see some results from those.
    laser = snakoil

5. Hasson and Wong is prescribing topical fin that is yet to have produced side effects in any of their patients, and their results are similar to oral fin.
    I doubt that a topical will get you less sides, Fin will still go into the blood and thus systematic.

6. Repicel has had everything going there way and are moving forward with major investors.
    Replicel never showed any good results.

7. dermarolling, if done correctly (you shouldn't be bleeding) will enhance minox results
    Nah, lots of people tried it, only very very few reported success.

8. researches are getting really close to a full blown cure
    Simply untrue. We could easily be 30 years away from a full blown cure. Look at it this way: 10 years ago the 'only last problem' was we couldnt culture Dp cells. What's changed in those 10 years ?

9. Dr. Cole and team is experimenting with Aminofix that is supposed to be garnering better results in hair regeneration than ACell.
    Dr Cole is on par with Nigam and Gho.

10. We will know BIM results in the next 6 months and they may be going into phase III.
    Don't know what to think of BIM. This might be our only hope ...

S equol binds to dht why are people not talking about s equol ??

Also low level laser is not a scam I'm having great results in thickening my hair with igrow laser and minoxdil

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I hate to be pessimistic but man ...

Graft surival isnt really an issue anymore, you can get FUE's with 97% survival nowadays. Fact remains that a donor area is way to small to give you good density back if you're beyond NW3.

What good is a cream ? You can't put it into your hair. You can already buy CB right now but the problem is people dont know how to create a vehicle for it. What difference would a cream make ? Or am I overlooking something ?

Nah, PRP = snakeoil.

laser = snakoil

I doubt that a topical will get you less sides, Fin will still go into the blood and thus systematic.

Replicel never showed any good results.

Nah, lots of people tried it, only very very few reported success.

Simply untrue. We could easily be 30 years away from a full blown cure. Look at it this way: 10 years ago the 'only last problem' was we couldnt culture Dp cells. What's changed in those 10 years ?

Dr Cole is on par with Nigam and Gho.

Don't know what to think of BIM. This might be our only hope ...
    1. Actually, I've seen a lot of good results on nw5's...donor area isn't exactly too small when you can go out of the safe zone do to the fact it's scarless.

2.It's not the cream, I'm not talking about the acne version..I'm talking about the alopecia version, it's 6 months into phase II...things will change when this phase is over and we find out the vehicle they are using.

3.not true, you just need to go to the right doctor..granted it doesn't work for everyone, check out Dr. Greco's advances in his prp formula

4.more and more well respected doctors are getting lasers in their practice, they may work..but I'm waiting to see more results.

5.Hasson and Wong prescribes it to their patients that suffered sides from oral fin, and none of them have reported sides with the topical..email them and ask, as I have.

6.We saw phase 1 (safety trial) results at what, 6 months? you think they'd get a major investor to fast track the treatment if they hadn't improved? Spencer at one point said Replicel is gonna do it all for us, and I have a feeling he's seen things we haven't. I have faith in David Hall and where the company is headed with this big time investor.

7.That's because people weren't doing it right. If you are bleeding, you are damaging the follicle and causing more harm. You can't just half ass it or go at it without using the proper protocol and expect to see results.

8.Science continues to develop at a rapid pace, if you are going to be so pessimistic, then why do you even come to the forum??? why not come back in 30 years than?

9.You're delusional. Dr. Cole is one of the most respected doctors in the game.

It's really alarming to see how your posts have gone from so productive and positive to losing control over the last 8 months. You should take some time away from this website and come back every so often to check on new developments, don't waste your life away at the screen. New treatments are coming, but not tomorrow.

a cure will never be here. the cure you are considering here involves creating follicles and transplanting them while many people dont want a surgery, . a cure will be something that will stop hair loss once it kicks in or something that will make your body regenerate hair. we will have treatments like histogen(great results and compoundable), replicel(average results but could be improved with dosing. people forget that the initial trials were only for efficacy and safety) , bimatoprost, CB, prp need to be refined from TGF beta 1 which is hair follicle killer and is abundant in prp more than the other benefitial growth factor, scientis will be testing injectable fat stem cells, different growth factors injections will help and need expermenting but everybody seems to be scared of using them, and who knows maybe follica will discover how to turn the villus hair they produced into terminal hairs.