+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Stars like (ie. The Rock) didn't get hair transplants, so they know something we dont

Guys like Kelly Slater, Bruce Willis, The Rock, Vin Diesel, Jason Alexander chose not to get hair transplants.

Now, Kelly Slater has dated the hottest women, and currently has a hot girlfriend.

The Rock and Vin diesel just shave, and they look great.

Jason Alexander got a hair piece.

Jason Statham might have got a hair transplant, I really do not know? Sometimes, it looks like he has some growing on top.
    ---------------------------------

Basically, these stars are super rich, so money is not the matter. They chose not to have surgery. Do they know something we dont? Are they just comfortable in their own skin? Did they just move on? Is it that since they are 40 years old, they can just accept it now that more men their age have it?

For me, I started losing it at a young age(15). It was emotionally devastating. Soon to be 27, I havent yet fully accepted it.

My head shape is not like that perfect shape like Rock, Diesel where if I cut it short, it looks good. My forehead is tooooo big. So for these reasons, even though I'm super norwood 7, I still keep on thinking about hair transplants.

I just want to know how to move on. It is consuming me...I wonder what these stars know.

If those guys can just shave it and move on, then so can we. We are just as good as those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Guys like Kelly Slater, Bruce Willis, The Rock, Vin Diesel, Jason Alexander chose not to get hair transplants.

Now, Kelly Slater has dated the hottest women, and currently has a hot girlfriend.

The Rock and Vin diesel just shave, and they look great.

Jason Alexander got a hair piece.

Jason Statham might have got a hair transplant, I really do not know? Sometimes, it looks like he has some growing on top.
    ---------------------------------

Basically, these stars are super rich, so money is not the matter. They chose not to have surgery. Do they know something we dont? Are they just comfortable in their own skin? Did they just move on? Is it that since they are 40 years old, they can just accept it now that more men their age have it?

For me, I started losing it at a young age(15). It was emotionally devastating. Soon to be 27, I havent yet fully accepted it.

My head shape is not like that perfect shape like Rock, Diesel where if I cut it short, it looks good. My forehead is tooooo big. So for these reasons, even though I'm super norwood 7, I still keep on thinking about hair transplants.

I just want to know how to move on. It is consuming me...I wonder what these stars know.
    It's called social status , it goes status money looks not looks money status ,at the end of the day we have to fight this because we do not have hudge social status, but it doesn't mean we can not enjoy life life wasn't ment to be easy was probably said buy a bald man, we re probably never gonna have a life of womening hanging of us just enjoy your self

If you feel like you are worthless, people will treat you that way.

That literally is the end of this topic, and it always has and will be.

If you feel good about yourself, people will feel good about you.

It doesn't mean every girl on the planet wants to have sex with you without hair, but did every girl on the planet want to have sex with you with hair?

If you think they did, then you are either delusional or are worrying about hairloss way more than you should.

Otherwise, you are the same as you were but with less hair and maybe different options.

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    If you feel like you are worthless, people will treat you that way.

That literally is the end of this topic, and it always has and will be.

If you feel good about yourself, people will feel good about you.

It doesn't mean every girl on the planet wants to have sex with you without hair, but did every girl on the planet want to have sex with you with hair?

If you think they did, then you are either delusional or are worrying about hairloss way more than you should.

Otherwise, you are the same as you were but with less hair and maybe different options.
    Well said Redy. But I do feel worthless and ugly with low self esteem.
    Thanks.

shaving head is the definitive soulution

emotionally devastating. Soon to be 27, I havent yet fully accepted it.

... I just want to move on...
    posted on 09-12-2012

I'm 26 years old, so it started early for me, and has completely devastated my social life
    Yer.. you're still 26? You seem to be the same age as long as I can remember you on this site.

actually, yeah - you've been 26 since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    actually, yeah - you've been 26 since 2011
    **** hair loss cure I want some of those medicine, it is cool to be 26 all the time .

I did lie.

Basically late 20s, I just stuck to 26-27 because thats when i started posting. but late 20s to be perfectly honest.